ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ

Nach unten 
+4
jswallow
Lolsmurf
Janniboy
Marpe
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Empty
BeitragThema: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 13:44

just got an email off dave rogers and he asked if i wold mention this on the forum.

he was approached last week by "DIMI" from OMSI.CZ who asked if he could upload the Spandau Modern add-on.

dave refused and said he didn't want it on their site.

despite this, these crooks have ILLEGALLY uploaded V6 of Spandau Modern onto their site....

WHAT SCUM !!!!!

So be very careful dealing with these pirates and thieves from the czech republic.....

Oh by the way, Dave said that the version they have is full of ibis errors, bugs and even a JPG file that might crash your PC after playing omsi for 1 hour +.

DIMI - you are a crook and a theiving scumbag.

DO NOT USE OR SUPPORT OMSI.CZ .....their site has viruses and will infect your PC.

Peace,

Hassan.

Zuletzt von hassan m am Do 31 März - 13:47 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 13:46

Yes, you are right. We should soon get our own download site in English, we never know what this Czech language means! Very Happy

I suggest that we open a free forum till an official is up, like darkbb - it's free and good! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2837

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 13:49

hassan m schrieb:
DO NOT USE OR SUPPORT OMSI.CZ .....their site has viruses and will infect your PC.

Is this just a claim or do you have proof?

We've had this "problem" of hosting maps without asking on omsi.cz in the German section, too.
Many users complained that maps and addons were uploaded, though it had been forbidden in the readme file.
But DIMI has - at least - asked me since this argue, when he wanted to upload something.

I've Dave Rogers had explicitly forbidden it, then DIMI should of course not be allowed to do this.

I'll write him a PM to remind him of reading this thread, and I'll ask him for a statement Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jan-kiesewalter.de
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 13:52

Janniboy schrieb:

Is this just a claim or do you have proof?

We've had this "problem" of hosting maps without asking on omsi.cz in the German section, too.
Many users complained that maps and addons were uploaded, though it had been forbidden in the readme file.
But DIMI has - at least - asked me since this argue, when he wanted to upload something.

I've Dave Rogers had explicitly forbidden it, then DIMI should of course not be allowed to do this.

I'll write him a PM to remind him of reading this thread, and I'll ask him for a statement Wink

When I downloaded a file from Omsi.cz I got a "false" virus alert box on my screen called "e-scan"..... I had to do a system restore to get my PC back to normal.

Also, dave forwarded me the email chain with DIMI - he asked me to post it, but I dont do as long posts as dave ( Laughing ) so I forgot and left it.

But I promise you, he explicitly told DIMI not to put that map on there.

.....Dimi knows exactly what he's doing.

Hassan.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 13:53

Well, I've just sent him a private message and said that I expect him to write a statement here.
Nach oben Nach unten
Lolsmurf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 14:19

Hahaha this begins to become funny, the site is not full of viruses and they are not pirates.

Maybe david didnt give them a reason to post in on their site, so they just thought, well hell screw it and upload it.

At least they make an effort for grouping all add-ons for omsi
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 14:23

Without knowing the story, if someone has expressly said "No, you can't upload it to blah.com" then why does someone at blah.com put it on the site anyway? That's the problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 14:23

Have you watched the discussion about that in the German section? It was not just only one person who complained!
When a user says no, then it means no, no matter what uploaders think, then they are not allowed to upload anything!

But I don't want to take someones part, as I'm neutral, let's wait for his response. If everything's alright, then he may as well post it here Wink

EDIT: jswallow was faster.
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 16:19

i may possibly set up an addon site myself...
what shall i call it?
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 16:27

Thanks to Janniboy telling me about that, shouldn´t it be the first step if anyone got any problem?

So let me explain please, I think that this is the most importing thing and the first thing you should want to know...

Our site has no viruses, stop telling bullshits please....

There is an internal rule in our site that it is necessary to ask everybody, whose mod want redactor to add... I always do it and i always try to ask and control redactors if they did... I have believed that I could trust all my our redactors... Since now... One of them has uploaded the Spandau Modern map (V6) and even he told me that he´s asked the author (Dave)... But it wasn´t true... I though that he has got the permission, that´s why I ´ve let the V6 be possible to download..

3 days later!! (yesterday) after V6 uploading I have asked Dave (me personelly) to upload V9 (the latest), he told me no and I´ve respected it and didn´t upload it!

So that messy redactor has been fired right after he told me that he didn´t ask and I will remove Spandau Modern right know...

I apologize myself for www.omsi.cz and please, try to stay calm next time, maybe there is something you don´t know about and try to ask for explication before telling lies about viruses, pirates, whatever...

PS: Janniboy is only one brained guy in my opinion becuase he ask me for my statement...
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 16:55

Nice to hear, so in my opinion this is a good explanation for what happened.
And me too, I please all users here not to hit the roof if something's going wrong. Just stay calm and - very important! - contact the people the whole thing is about!

@tomtoon:
Does your question have anything in common with the topic of this thread? I doubt it.
Please don't interrupt a - maybe important - discussion with senseless questions!
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 17:15

yes if you look there is a post that says

Marpe schrieb:
Yes, you are right. We should soon get our own download site in English, we never know what this Czech language means! Very Happy

so I was offering to make one, and asking what it should be called. ill open my own thread
Nach oben Nach unten
Janniboy

Janniboy

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 17:17

OK, I see your point, but in my opinion it's at the wrong place anyway Wink
But doesn't matter... Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 17:24

Or you could use the google translate... Yo re ofcourse welcome in our site, but it is focused on Czechs... ;-) But how I said, it is easy to use google translator and to visit our site...
Nach oben Nach unten
Lolsmurf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 63

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 17:27

true and I sometimes do it without, if you cant see mody means mod or mapy means map then you're just retarded...
Nach oben Nach unten
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 18:54

Lolsmurf schrieb:
true and I sometimes do it without, if you cant see mody means mod or mapy means map then you're just retarded...
Please temper your language! Exclamation
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 19:28

Infact Mody was the first place looked, so I got no problems with guessing the words and I doubt others have! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
TomsonTom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 21:17

I'm from the Czech Republic and I visit omsi.cz, so I know what exactly has happened. However, it's been already explained by DIMI on previous page. It's not good to slander some website if you don't know everything about it. You should always listen to both the one who complaints and the one who is accused. It's VERY BAD if you write that some website contains viruses, if you don't have any PROOFS. It's even worse if you write, that it contains "JPG file that might crash your PC after playing omsi for 1 hour +" while it isn't even possible (how the hell could an image crash your computer after exactly 1 hour?).

I think that you should calm down and stop posting something like this ANYWHERE, if you aren't 100% sure it's all true. Yes, there was uploaded a map without the permission of its creator, but it's been removed as soon as the lead admin got to know it shouldn't have been there.

Thank you.

(And by the way, how would you feel if someone for example posted a photo of you on these forums, including full address of your house, and write that you've raped an 8 years old girl? It'd be the same. No proofs, only groundless slandering.)
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 21:23

TomsonTom schrieb:
....and write that you've raped an 8 years old girl?........

Jesus Christ man, you don't say things like that! Not even to make your point.

This place is freaking amityville now ........ the good people leave and absolute nutters come along talking about raping an 8 year old girl.

you should be banned immediately for saying that.

....and it;s alright preaching about how poor old omzi.cz were accused and how wrong it is to accuse without proof, but lets not forget that they were the idiots in the wrong who stole someone's work ...... and uploaded without permission ....... on more than one "accidental" occasion.

Absolute headcases around here ........... you lot should drink in leeds!

Peace, much needed.

Hassan.
Nach oben Nach unten
TomsonTom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeDo 31 März - 21:31

hassan m schrieb:
on more than one "accidental" occasion.
This is exactly what YOU shouldn't post here. It's been already explained that it's been done by a redactor, who forgot to ask for a permission. It's not truth that omsi.cz is full of maps uploaded without permissions. Jeesus Christ. Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitimeFr 1 Apr - 7:43

Calm down, everybody! Again, if this thread continues to get out of control, it will have to be closed and/or deleted!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ   IMPORTANT:  about OMSI.CZ Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

IMPORTANT: about OMSI.CZ
Seite 1 von 1