ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Importing to omsi

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 13:56

Importing to omsi  Omsi_e13

What am i doing wrong? i cannot see my bus i can see the driver floating around, is it because the model is to small or have i done somthing wrong in the .cfg or bus file
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:10

Any spaces or characters not in the typical English alphabet can screw up anything? Have you imported textures and made your original file name? is the paint of your bus included in the texture folder? is your bus paint set at 20% opacity? with a separate folder for reskins on your bus?
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:12

Amy Rose schrieb:
Any spaces or characters not in the typical English alphabet can screw up anything? Have you imported textures and made your original file name? is the paint of your bus included in the texture folder? is your bus paint set at 20% opacity? with a separate folder for reskins on your bus?

Nope, not go to that stage yet didn't think it would be needed yet to see the model in game is this why its invisible ?

I thought i could import the main model without textures... maybe i cannot,
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:14

rzr09 schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

Nope, not go to that stage yet didn't think it would be needed yet to see the model in game is this why its invisible ?

If the game can't find texture, its invisible. You should try to put some simple textures, like a white texture for the whole bus and try again?
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:15

Amy Rose schrieb:
rzr09 schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

If the game can't find texture, its invisible. You should try to put some simple textures, like a white texture for the whole bus and try again?

Thanks i shall try this and let you know how i get on Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:42

Amy Rose: I think that you are wrong. When the game can't find texture, the model is just white, but not invisible. That's my expirence :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:44

kosakkosak schrieb:
Amy Rose: I think that you are wrong. When the game can't find texture, the model is just white, but not invisible. That's my expirence :-)
Have you imported an untextured vehicle into the game since games are different, some games break if it detects no texture, others do it white, and some just makes it invisible
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:47

Ok, it's probably possible :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 22:48

kosakkosak schrieb:

Hmm when i render in blender ( rhymes Razz) my model has textures so i just don't know how to assign them in the cfg.

I just want to see what the model looks like dont care about textures so is it possible to make the bus a simple colour like green or what no just to see what it is like?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 23:08

rzr09 schrieb:
kosakkosak schrieb:

Hmm when i render in blender ( rhymes Razz) my model has textures so i just don't know how to assign them in the cfg.

I just want to see what the model looks like dont care about textures so is it possible to make the bus a simple colour like green or what no just to see what it is like?
You should try
Nach oben Nach unten
RedGunn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 21:27

Post here picture of your model folder.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 21:30

@rzr09 once the bus gets released, can I repaint and hand out the repaint to the public, since my routes use single decker buses and not double deckers
Nach oben Nach unten
RedGunn

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 21:40

Your model can be too small. Use this: http://www.ulozto.net/8214583/priklad-max the size of box is one decker bus. (not double decker)
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 13:21

Amy Rose schrieb:
@rzr09 once the bus gets released, can I repaint and hand out the repaint to the public, since my routes use single decker buses and not double deckers

Yeah sure
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 13:22

RedGunn schrieb:
Your model can be too small. Use this: http://www.ulozto.net/8214583/priklad-max the size of box is one decker bus. (not double decker)

My model is quite bigger than the box you sent me but when i import the both to blender they are the same size
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Importing to omsi  Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Importing to omsi    Importing to omsi  Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Importing to omsi
Seite 1 von 1