ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Davisville 1.3.1 Final

Nach unten 
+50
Chen1984
MAN A21
NewFlyerC40LF
Sauter
Mikk
basty1983
StoneC0ld1
Waidmannsluster
ShortCappy
louis10022hk
Berndie
Smallhail741
97OrionVCNG
gneb
Fleetline7221
rextonj78
Icebear
Gaga101
JPG619
driv3r_hotmail
BusRider
Lockheart
smiler52
Emil
random.monster1981
CristianSkytter
Litskog
marcgeerts
Marpe
Mirko C
midtown292
Kristian
supertoast92
peterZZD
dr1980
Bigben123
batbish2000
kd
Rurman
tomtoon
Neven
GLaDOS
cbruun
835sedici
ESWE2011
kopmania
flippy1008
krtz07
Amy Rose
54 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Weiter
AutorNachricht
louis10022hk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 13:14

Amy Rose schrieb:
Read map description to find ibis codes
but 01109 will show E1 not 11A Question
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 13:40

Did you read the readme? there are extra files to make it work and you MUST replace the original matrix and matrix_D.osc
Nach oben Nach unten
louis10022hk

Anzahl der Beiträge : 21

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 14:43

Amy Rose schrieb:
Did you read the readme? there are extra files to make it work and you MUST replace the original matrix and matrix_D.osc
then it should be "Install Matrix and Matrix_D.osc to m-r-software/Omsi/Vehicles/MAN_SD202/Script"
but not"Install Matrix and Matrix_D.osc to m-r-software/Omsi/Vehicles/MAN_SD202"
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeMi 15 Jun - 15:17

Played this amy, the 74 is a good route. I like the way the new traffic is set up so it waits when you are driving and doesn't drive in front of you Smile

few issues though:
There is no timetable from brickworks to davisville station
In the map description some of the IBIS codes say 0??00 ?????
Last issue a 28 AI bus was waiting to go into the 11 terminus at davisville station..

other than that, great new map Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:10

tomtoon schrieb:
Played this amy, the 74 is a good route. I like the way the new traffic is set up so it waits when you are driving and doesn't drive in front of you Smile

few issues though:
Last issue a 28 AI bus was waiting to go into the 11 terminus at davisville station..

1. There should be timetables, since AI buses run there
2. You found the hint which is not so secret
3. I will check after exams
And .exe files are created
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:13

Amy Rose schrieb:
tomtoon schrieb:

few issues though:

1. There should be timetables, since AI buses run there
2. You found the hint which is not so secret
3. I will check after exams
And .exe files are created
forgot to mention there are no AI pasengers on the 74 before (to davisville) and after cleveland street(opposite direction)
Dont get ur 2. response lol Smile
and yeah there are no timetables where I mentioned..
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:23

74 does not go to and from Davisville station, but Saint Clair station, also, its odd, because I have people. The possible problem is that you might hit the limit of people, or the minimum amount of people before and after Davisvillle Avenue
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:25

Amy Rose schrieb:
74 does not go to and from Davisville station, but Saint Clair station

from saint clair station to where then? maybe it was the 28 that no passengers after cleveland street, ill double check that one tomorrow
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:25

tomtoon schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

from saint clair station to where then? maybe it was the 28 that no passengers after cleveland street, ill double check that one tomorrow
if you read the description, it goes between Saint Clair station to Eglinton Avenue
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:27

Amy Rose schrieb:
tomtoon schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

if you read the description, it goes between Saint Clair station to Eglinton Avenue
so whats the route that turns left down towards cleveland street at the bayview avenue junction?
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:29

tomtoon schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:
tomtoon schrieb:
Amy Rose schrieb:

so whats the route that turns left down towards cleveland street at the bayview avenue junction?
Only routes 28 and 28A turn at Davisville and cleveland, and I don't know if you are mistaking it for all 11 Bayview that turn at Davisville and Bayview. In order for me to assess map related problems, I need the intersection and all of them have names
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:29

I took the chance to drive around your latest map yesterday (and will drive around some more) as I've never played the previous versions you've made. You did your best with what you had to work with. However, there are some issues I've encountered that need to be fixed:
  • I've noticed AI buses going towards the intersection of Davisville Ave and Cleveland St and disappear to another location as they reach it. I checked it out in the editor and noticed that you repositioned the intersection object AFTER creating the track activities. The best solution is to reposition that intersection object again and check the Tracks & Trips to be sure that the highlighted tracks for the 11, 11A, 11C, and 28 are seamless. I tested this solution and all AI buses went through the intersection just fine.
  • The AI buses on the 114 to Bayview Station terminate at the Spring Garden Ave stop. This poses a problem for the AI buses on the 11 to remain stuck behind the 114 AI bus for over 10 minutes, which will create traffic jams.
  • The road near the intersection of Bayview Ave and Fife Rd is so sharp, that it's unsuitable for buses.
  • The people walking along Pailton Crescent near Davisville Ave are constantly walking in a circle in the middle of the street. It doesn't seem to affect the cars going along that street, though.
Anyway, keep up the good work! You have such a dedication to covering every part of the Greater Toronto than I can with my own map.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeDo 16 Jun - 22:36

ShortCappy schrieb:
I took the chance to drive around your latest map yesterday (and will drive around some more) as I've never played the previous versions you've made. You did your best with what you had to work with. However, there are some issues I've encountered that need to be fixed:
  • I've noticed AI buses going towards the intersection of Davisville Ave and Cleveland St and disappear to another location as they reach it. I checked it out in the editor and noticed that you repositioned the intersection object AFTER creating the track activities. The best solution is to reposition that intersection object again and check the Tracks & Trips to be sure that the highlighted tracks for the 11, 11A, 11C, and 28 are seamless. I tested this solution and all AI buses went through the intersection just fine.
  • The AI buses on the 114 to Bayview Station terminate at the Spring Garden Ave stop. This poses a problem for the AI buses on the 11 to remain stuck behind the 114 AI bus for over 10 minutes, which will create traffic jams.
  • The road near the intersection of Bayview Ave and Fife Rd is so sharp, that it's unsuitable for buses.
  • The people walking along Pailton Crescent near Davisville Ave are constantly walking in a circle in the middle of the street. It doesn't seem to affect the cars going along that street, though.
Anyway, keep up the good work! You have such a dedication to covering every part of the Greater Toronto than I can with my own map.
1. I will see if it exists and will open map editor to see about fixing the problem
2.Sorry, but large roads need more space, so they have to be sharp, so I will try to make it less sharp, in the mean time, take great caution
3.I will disable pedestrian crossing on pailton
And finally, thanks, also, these problems will be taken care of once I finish my next route, and released as 1.4
Apparantly that moves the Eglinton East project to 1.5 which consists of the 34 Eglinton East, the 51 Leslie,54 Lawrence East, 100 Flemingdon Park, and 103 Mount Pleasant North all released together
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 2:40

I downloaded 1.3 not that long ago and I love it a lot, way better then V1.1 that I been using for awhile now, I skipped V1.2 since I didn't want to install Simple Street since it was still Beta, but after installing 1.3 I love it so much.

I spent that last 3 hours driving the 28 Davisville Route and will try out the Bayview Route when i get some free time more likely tomorrow or one day this weekend

Thanks Amy I love it a lot.

PS Good Luck with your Exams Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 2:46

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
Waidmannsluster

Anzahl der Beiträge : 93

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 17:38

I Can not download it. Omsi Addon Manager says: Die URL konnte nicht geöffnet werden.
Please help me.

dear Waidmannsluster
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 18:35

I'm sorry, but I gave up on putting this on addon manager as there is a lot to do and little time I have, so you have to download the .rar or .exe installer on first page
Nach oben Nach unten
StoneC0ld1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 19:13

Nice update, from what I've seen so far (and haven't really had a lot of time to explore yet)....

But one issue I've found....

I don't know if you have it modeled in the game exactly as it is in real life or not, but there's a very significant traffic issue on Sheppard Ave E at Bayview Ave. Left turn lane is so short, it's causing huge traffic backups well beyond the exit of Bayview STN. I just took 25 minutes of delay on a 114-1 run just to get from the exit of Bayview STN onto Bayview Avenue (and had to bully my way into the line of traffic just to get out of the station to begin with Smile)...

Problem appears to be that it only takes 2 cars in the left turn lane for the AI to consider the right lane impassible for anyone (even though it visually appears perfectly clear and wide enough for a tank to pass). So, on any one traffic light cycle, maybe 3 cars get to proceed...

Perhaps this left turn lane could be extended in 1.4? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeFr 17 Jun - 19:17

The problem with bayview Avenue is that it was built with vanilla roads that came with omsi, so big problem is the roads, but I will try to extend the left turn lane and lower left turn traffic at that intersection
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 20:43

Wow Amy well done the 28A is fun especially the last part from Moore Avenue or something to Brick lots of nice curves!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 20:44

Well, it actually is full of curves, and also, my future projects will now use the big roads like the one at Brickworks for the big roads, but don't expect any more redoing of roads on Bayview, because I have done enough on them and I will only do things like extending a little and re adjusting the roads, since this project is becoming so big
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 22:05

I would like to point something out I was trailing the 11 Bus going to Steeles and somehow it disappeared I think around Forman Avenue and I made a left going to Cleveland Street came around to Bayview Av Brick bound and I saw the 11 bus to Steeles that disappeared.

Another thing is how can I modify/tighten the schedule for a route I would like to have a bus route like a 3 or 4 min headway for more fun!
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 22:55

97OrionVCNG schrieb:
I would like to point something out I was trailing the 11 Bus going to Steeles and somehow it disappeared I think around Forman Avenue and I made a left going to Cleveland Street came around to Bayview Av Brick bound and I saw the 11 bus to Steeles that disappeared.

Another thing is how can I modify/tighten the schedule for a route I would like to have a bus route like a 3 or 4 min headway for more fun!
11 dissapeared at forman and turned into 28A? Will investigate more
Also, the editor has a timetable editor to put 5 min headway, but you are talking about minor bus traffic jams on Davisville Ave.
Nach oben Nach unten
97OrionVCNG

97OrionVCNG

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 23:24

Amy Rose schrieb:

11 dissapeared at forman and turned into 28A? Will investigate more
Also, the editor has a timetable editor to put 5 min headway, but you are talking about minor bus traffic jams on Davisville Ave.
No I was driving the 28A route and I was directly behind the 11 after this intersection it disappeared and I went on proceeded the 28 route making the left and as I came around Bayview Avenue the 11 that disappeared I saw down the road.
Ok thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitimeSa 18 Jun - 23:25

will still look into that
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Davisville 1.3.1 Final    Davisville 1.3.1 Final  - Seite 27 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Davisville 1.3.1 Final
Seite 27 von 29Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Weiter