ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Where is the crash?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
disc

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

Where is the crash? Empty
BeitragThema: Where is the crash?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:49

Where is the crash? Very Happy
Where is the crash? Lolbugosszar
I've just stopped at a bus stop, like i always do, and when the speed felt to 0 then crash...
Nach oben Nach unten
disc

BeitragThema: Where is the crash agaim?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitimeDo 24 März - 23:37

Where is the crash? Lolbugosszar1
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Where is the crash?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 7:05

The "Crash" message only shows that there has been an accident. So you might haven't noticed it right away but a few meters down the road, maybe at the preceeding intersection, there may be a car with its warning lights on.

[EDIT]: The red BX on the middle lane has its left blinker on. As the AI does not turn left from the middle lane, I suppose you've touched the car with your rear end while turning.
Nach oben Nach unten
disc

BeitragThema: Re: Where is the crash?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 15:03

That's very unlikely, since i was standing in that position since 20 sec (waiting to turn left), and then "Scheisse" and "Crash!". I had two "crashes" in game, both of them happened while i was standing still far away from any other vehicles Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
disc

BeitragThema: Re: Where is the crash?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 13:06

Again, a truck just run into the back of my bus from nowhere i just after i changed lane (with blinker usage), without slow-down. I just watched in mirror as it comes, i tried to outrun it, but i couldn't Very Happy
And who's driver rating was go down? Mine. Always mine. BTW is it possible in game
Yesterday i noticed a driver, who overtook me, then 2 metres before me changed lane to mine, then it started rapid braking. Later another truck just moved next to me, and pulled the steering wheel on me, at 50 km/h. I've avoided both, but lol these AI drivers have seriously aggressive, and suicidal behavior. Sometimes they just do a slalom between two lanes, sometimes they turn right when they use left blinker Smile
And this one those trucks moved there 2 seconds before me, so i had to emergency brake again.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Where is the crash?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 16:21

Some time ago I stopped at Rathaus Spandau in the direction Stadtgrenze. By looking in my left mirror I saw a truck at full speed coming in the lane next to me. There was no space to pass me so I expected the truck to come to a stop. Unfortunately the truck didn`t slowed down but just sounded his claxon a couple of times and rear ended me. Since then I am always afraid when a truck want to pass me lol.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Where is the crash?   Where is the crash? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Where is the crash?
Seite 1 von 1