ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Crash and lost game

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Crash and lost game Empty
BeitragThema: Crash and lost game   Crash and lost game Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 21:24

Amazingly twice in about 4 hours, I load up the game after tea, but it wont actually load properly and crashes during texture loading with an error message. doesnt go away so force close game. then its lost its menu and then the spandau map data disappears.

why, for the love of all things, is this game so tempormental!
Nach oben Nach unten
benkda01

benkda01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

BeitragThema: Re: Crash and lost game   Crash and lost game Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 23:05

System specs, please! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Crash and lost game   Crash and lost game Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 23:19

HI,
it's not to do with that because the game of Berlin works. I've driven all the lines weather buses etc as you will see by my posts on the forum. However every few days, probably my fault, causes the game to revert to a map of Berlin with only a river and a glitches road on it. Other players have stated this as well, a it's part of this zeitlung error thingy lol. Just a bit annoying that I am reinstalling because of it. Basically.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Crash and lost game   Crash and lost game Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Crash and lost game
Seite 1 von 1