ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

A question about tickets and passengers

Nach unten 
+3
Ralph Kramden
nev_vern
Code-121
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Code-121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

A question about tickets and passengers Empty
BeitragThema: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 0:52

Hi. I have this question: it's expected that occasionally the controllers come on the bus to check if all passengers have the ticket?
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 1:17

Code-121 schrieb:
Hi. I have this question: it's expected that occasionally the controllers come on the bus to check if all passengers have the ticket?

No this is not simulated.

But, for those that already have tickets and just walk on, I do hear a machine getting used, I am guessing it is the sound of a ticket stamping machine.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 2:29

I've noticed that sometimes passengers walk on without paying or stamping a ticket.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 3:17

Ian84 schrieb:
I've noticed that sometimes passengers walk on without paying or stamping a ticket.

I've noticed this too, Hopefully it's somthing that will be fixed in the near future, because people just walking on the bus without paying or getting there ticket stamped is a bit un-realistic.
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 14:21

cmcn121 schrieb:
Ian84 schrieb:

I've noticed this too, Hopefully it's somthing that will be fixed in the near future, because people just walking on the bus without paying or getting there ticket stamped is a bit un-realistic.
Its called fare evasion, or someone has a stamped ticket
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 14:57

Amy Rose schrieb:
cmcn121 schrieb:
Ian84 schrieb:

Its called fare evasion, or someone has a stamped ticket

No, you either get passengers walking on the first half of the front door and paying a fare, or they just walk on, say nothing, do nothing and just sit down. The passengers who get there ticket stamped walk on the second half of the front door, get there ticket stamped and sit down.

I seriously doubt your going to get 4-5 passengers at nearly every stop evading there fare!
Nach oben Nach unten
roggek

roggek

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:16

To make thing clear and understandable: Above the bus frontdoor sits a sign "Sichtkarten" and "Kasse".

Sichtkarten was (and is) "period tickets" for a limited period: a day, week, mointh or a year or within a "Tarifgebiet", a certain part of the BVG network.

These cards were / are not validated in the stamping machine, just shown to the driver. This function is not simulated in OMSI (But maybe future updates fix that?), therefore it looks like fare evasion.

At the period when the simulation takes place (1988 and onwards) you had several Tageskarten (Day tickets), Zeitkarten (time limited cards), Schülerkarte (School tickets) and so on. Most of these cards was just shown for the driver, and thus not stamped in the stamping machine, except for the day card, which was valid 24 hours from stamping.

If you understand german, this site is of interest:

http://www.berliner-verkehrsseiten.de/Download/Tarife/Tarifwesen/Tarifwesen_1976-1992-West/tarifwesen_1976-1992-west.html#BVG1988

It describes the BVG fare system in 1988 and until the reunification 1989.

Hopes this clear som fare evasion suspicitons...
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN_SD200

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:36

Ahh, that damn stowaways. Laughing It's funny and realistic, in Poland there are a lot of people like these. I don't think it's a bug, but rather a developers' joke, I heard that you call it "Easter Eggs" or something like that.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: A question about tickets and passengers   A question about tickets and passengers Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

A question about tickets and passengers
Seite 1 von 1