ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Empty
BeitragThema: Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?   Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Icon_minitimeDo 13 Okt - 11:58

Hi there.

I'm building a map right now and I have some questions. I want to make only one type of ticket to be sold in my map. So i made:

Code:

Ticketpack fьr MAPNAME

[ticketpack]

[ticket]
BILET
BILET
BILET
##############

But when i go to game what i see: Every passenger wants a ticket - ok, that works. But they also want a different ticket types, which I actually can't sell to them and the game just crash - "Zugevurstr..." etc.

BILET = Name of the ticket. In our language that mean just "ticket", because there aren't specific ticket types for students, workers etc. everyone buy the same ticket on the same money.

How can I solve my problem? Or you could just give me an example .otp code for ticketpack with one ticket type?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
Bdvmot002

Bdvmot002

Anzahl der Beiträge : 397

BeitragThema: Re: Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?   Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Icon_minitimeDo 13 Okt - 12:08

Hello,
Hm I don't know how you can solve your problem, but I have a Idea.. I think thats okay too!,
so at the .otp, rename all 5 tickets like your one ticket(same name and same price/ there, people buy all 5 tickets, but these tickets are the same), I dont't know if it works.
Nach oben Nach unten
Sixkiller

Sixkiller

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

BeitragThema: Re: Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?   Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Icon_minitimeDo 13 Okt - 12:12

Bdvmot002 schrieb:
Hello,
Hm I don't know how you can solve your problem, but I have a Idea.. I think thats okay too!,
so at the .otp, rename all 5 tickets like your one ticket(same name and same price/ there, people buy all 5 tickets, but these tickets are the same), I dont't know if it works.

Thanks man.

I've tried that, but it's not working, because, like you said, there are 5 same tickets - you give the passenger unspecified ticket (you're just giving him something) and he says: Passenger wants a different ticket! Due of that I want only one ticket.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://optgabrovo.tk
Bdvmot002

Bdvmot002

Anzahl der Beiträge : 397

BeitragThema: Re: Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?   Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Icon_minitimeDo 13 Okt - 12:22

Hmm, too bad, I hope you can solve your problem.. I can test some ideas.. if one of this works, I will write it here.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?   Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Icon_minitimeDo 13 Okt - 19:13

I also would like to know if this is possible so I hope someone can solve this issue.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?   Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Tickets - how to "make" only 1 ticket?
Seite 1 von 1