ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Pilzdorf Map

Nach unten 
+6
ediblechickenwing
poweredbycng
flippy1008
tomtoon
kd
hellamatrix
10 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Stefan

Stefan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 296

Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 9:21

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
I've made a new depot file, made new rollbands and also added a line list in the cab of the bus for this map (v1.1), is anyone able to ask Wizard if he minds if I release it? I would but I can't speak German. He can even use it in his release if he wants. I think it would also help some people if they don't have the depot files or some other problems, because this package would have the depot files on their own without having to search through everything.

P.S. here is a link to the map that works with just one click (it is the same link but essentially "fixed" so you don't have to remove part of the URL to make it work... it is NOT A MIRROR): Pilzdorf v1.1 Rapidshare Download (original author's upload)
May I ask which font you've used for this line list? Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.facebook.com/svanpoppel
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 9:30

pav1 schrieb:
There is not timetable for line 6!!!![

and i did choose the depot as "pilzdorf"
there is no time table for it, not playable

Did you delete the map (\maps\Pilzdorf) before extracting the 1.1?
Nach oben Nach unten
pav1

pav1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 9:46

nope i didn't. i've replaced it.
does it matter?
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 9:54

Yes. It didn't work when I replaced the files - it's a delete and complete replacement job.
Nach oben Nach unten
pav1

pav1

Anzahl der Beiträge : 32

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 10:03

so you talking about only the "map" folder?
you know, there is some files in the vehicles folder. should i delete them too and put the new ones?. well if its a possitive, then it's a problem because i dont remember the files in there
UPDATE: now when i did as told, deleted the map folder and puted the new one. i get the message: cannot find lanst.osn something..
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 11:38

Weird, since there is a laststn.osn in the Pilzdorf1_1.rar too.
THe update didn't work because some files in the TTData dir (where the routes are stored) changed names since the 1.0.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 11:54

Stefan schrieb:
ediblechickenwing schrieb:
I've made a new depot file, made new rollbands and also added a line list in the cab of the bus for this map (v1.1), is anyone able to ask Wizard if he minds if I release it? I would but I can't speak German. He can even use it in his release if he wants. I think it would also help some people if they don't have the depot files or some other problems, because this package would have the depot files on their own without having to search through everything.

P.S. here is a link to the map that works with just one click (it is the same link but essentially "fixed" so you don't have to remove part of the URL to make it work... it is NOT A MIRROR): Pilzdorf v1.1 Rapidshare Download (original author's upload)
May I ask which font you've used for this line list? Smile

It is "Courier (T1)", set to Bold and additional boldness added using the Character panel in Photoshop.

TO the people with 1.1 problems: go into "maps" and delete anything called Pilzdorf, then reinstall v1.1 again Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
hellamatrix

hellamatrix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 14:44

Can someone upload the map to mediafire? Rapidshare doesn't work for my country Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 15:59

hellamatrix schrieb:
Can someone upload the map to mediafire? Rapidshare doesn't work for my country Sad

The author does not want anyone to upload new mirrors, so unfortunately no. The only way would be to ask him, and I think he only speaks German.
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 16:51

hellamatrix schrieb:

Probably you can write a PM to him and ask him if he'll email it to you. (Just 2mb)
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 18:19

I deleted everything to do with pilzdorf, yet there are still no passengers at bus stops and still no timetables. Ive deleted everything to do with pilzdorf however on timetables the old timetable names are still there?

I also get an error while loading this map says error something .txx cant remember the letters

need help,
thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Pilzdorf Map   Pilzdorf Map - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Pilzdorf Map
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2