ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Very irritating problem with roads

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

Very irritating problem with roads Empty
BeitragThema: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 22:42

Very irritating problem with roads Gowno
I want to connect these 2 slabs of road together. But when i use "Complete to..." it throws me that error.
1) Why its not translated?
2) I know what it means, but I dont know WHY it jumps out
3) How to fix

Please help..
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 22:59

OMSI can only fill a gap using one straight and one curved section. S-turns are not possible so you have to create the first turn yourself. The message box says "no matching solution found".
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

BeitragThema: Re: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 23:01

Many thanks for such a quick reply Smile
Also will it be possible in the future to create automagically S-turns? Like that autoconnect for curved sections.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 23:02

Umm...the algorithm already is kind of tricky, you know...and it still can't connect roads of different height. So the height feature would be much more important first Wink.
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

BeitragThema: Re: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 23:09

Ah of course. Well thanks anyway. keep up the terrific work Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

BeitragThema: Re: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 23:32

Ah yes, one more question. Is there somewhere a street creator? Spline editor some kind? I have the unofficial SDK and there is something like a StreetCreator, but not a editor. And no SDK has been released for streets yet. :/
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Very irritating problem with roads   Very irritating problem with roads Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Very irritating problem with roads
Seite 1 von 1