ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Fresh crop of issues

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

Fresh crop of issues Empty
BeitragThema: Fresh crop of issues   Fresh crop of issues Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 12:01

Here are a couple more issues I've encountered, I don't know if you guys know about them already, but I thought I'd report them anyway, you never know Smile

1. A while ago while driving I suddenly got an error, a dialog box jumped up and said something along the lines of "Violation in module omsi.exe", and after I pressed okay my passengers got all angry and wanted to get off the bus. This happened while coasting straight, on a completely open road, with no one crashing into me or me crashing into anyone. Now I know I should have made a screenshot of the error dialog box, but I only thought of that after I pressed OK and cleared it... sorry. Anyway, today it happened again. And - stupid me - I once again forgot to take a screenshot of it. But this time it happened when I was standing still at a traffic light, with the parking brake engaged, once again nobody crashed into me. Just an error popping up, and after I clear it, the passengers get angry and want to get off the bus.

2. While unloading at Am Bogen, the passengers got stuck and my back door wouldn't close. This I did take a screenshot of, here it is:

Fresh crop of issues Omsi_pass_stuck

Anyway, in the end I somehow managed to drag my bus with the back door open (by releasing the station brake button and applying full power) and the passenger stuck in the door mysteriously disappeared (she didn't get off, she did just disappear). I think it may have happened because the first passenger that got off turned to cross the street and since the bus was there, she made the others cue up and get stuck.

3. While on approach to Aldtstadt Spandau, just after the roundabout, before the first station sight on the right, the cars in the right-hand lane always switch lanes to the left to avoid the stops and the bus lane. Anyway, it already happed three times to me that a car would start switching lanes and just get stuck there, forever waiting to the car on the left, which is waiting for it. The only way to continue is to bump the car in front and then call the police, which clears it off the road. That, needless to say, is quite unhealthy to my driver rating... Razz

Just thought I'd bring this stuff to your attention. Good day farao
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Fresh crop of issues   Fresh crop of issues Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 12:06

1) This problem can have many many reasons (which even we might not know). But we have changed several things in the patch so it'd be interesting if the problem keeps on showing with the patch.

2) Knows problem, will be fixed in the patch

3) Yes, this can happen sometimes. The best solution (and a rather "rating-friendly" one) is to switch to F4 view and scroll far away from the scene (at least two tiles away). Then the traffic around your bus will disappear and you can switch back to F1
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: Fresh crop of issues   Fresh crop of issues Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 12:20

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:

3) Yes, this can happen sometimes. The best solution (and a rather "rating-friendly" one) is to switch to F4 view and scroll far away from the scene (at least two tiles away). Then the traffic around your bus will disappear and you can switch back to F1

Thanks! That's a creative solution, I'd never had thought of it! pirat
Nach oben Nach unten
Mr Drive

Mr Drive

Anzahl der Beiträge : 68

BeitragThema: Re: Fresh crop of issues   Fresh crop of issues Icon_minitimeMi 17 Aug - 13:10

Zitat :
1. A while ago while driving I suddenly got an error, a dialog box jumped up and said something along the lines of "Violation in module omsi.exe", and after I pressed okay my passengers got all angry and wanted to get off the bus. This happened while coasting straight, on a completely open road, with no one crashing into me or me crashing into anyone. today it happened again. . But this time it happened when I was standing still at a traffic light, with the parking brake engaged, once again nobody crashed into me. Just an error popping up, and after I clear it, the passengers get angry and want to get off the bus.

This problem still exist!

Any clue what's the cause of this??
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Fresh crop of issues   Fresh crop of issues Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Fresh crop of issues
Seite 1 von 1