ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Website where to upload your addons!!!

Nach unten 
+5
nev_vern
jswallow
JunGRail
GLaDOS
DIMI
9 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

Website where to upload your addons!!! Empty
BeitragThema: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:31

Hi, I´d like to show you our website, which has more than 1000 visits per day yet... It is not so huge problem, if you don´t understand Czech language (you could use google translator BTW), but the main thing which I wanto to tell you about is our awesome DOWNLOAD DATABASE, where can everyone put his modification and download another for free... ;-) We´re trying to present there as many addons as possible, so I feel it´s better than read 20 topics on the forum every day.. ;-) We are waiting for your mods at: OMSI.CZ@GMAIL.COM! ;-)

WWW.OMSI.CZ
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:42

If there is someone, who thinks our database is cool, you could tell it to your friends in german section too... ;-) I don´t want to spam with this via English language... I hope if that´s cool sometimes will everyone knows about it... ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
GLaDOS

GLaDOS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 257

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:49

No chance of translation?
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:52

Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 12:41

DIMI schrieb:
You could use google translate! ;-) But I don´t think it is necessary, there are pictures.. Smile http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=cs&u=http://www.omsi.cz/&ei=EVFxTZXOJMKGhQfM8aE2&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.omsi.cz%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Divns

Looks good, if you can read polish, which isn't too hard as i've spent time with my polish friends.

However an english translation would be nice
Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 15:57

A great site, and it has an absolutely fantastic map on there - Pilzdorf, a town with five drivable routes. It has the neatest bus station I've seen so far, someone's got far more patience than I have to set it up! Smile But, seeing these other maps has inspired me to have another go after getting very frustrated yesterday with the editor.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 14:13

Hey I'm getting the hang of the Czech (and Slovak) languages! Check the site out;

Map = Mapy

Texture = Textury

Model = Modely

Mod = Mody

Program - Programy

...... I can see a formula there! Laughing

On a more serious note - great looking site! I am downloading Pilzdorf now. (Incidentally, a MUCH smoother and easier download experience than the Dortmund map was, from the Aerosoft Downloads Site!).

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 14:40

Pilzdorf is a great little map! ...just driven 2 out of the 5 routes and they're short but good fun.

This map will really test you on your cornering - there are some very tights roads (in fact most of them).

You can see a lot of the 'library' objects in this one - some of them say 'Spandau' but nevertheless it's a good little map.

This is the sort of map I would love a small 'shuttle' or minibus type bus to use on.

.....great these maps so far (Dortmund and Pilsdorf) but for me now the race is on for the first "full length" route (25min+), rather than these 'micro routes' of 7 minutes or so. Very Happy

I will have to look at the Editor as would love to have a go myself.

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 0:18

davidrogers schrieb:

.....great these maps so far (Dortmund and Pilsdorf) but for me now the race is on for the first "full length" route (25min+), rather than these 'micro routes' of 7 minutes or so. Very Happy

I would like to make my local route, which is close to 100 miles long. But the problem is there are no right hand busses and the AI drive on the wrong side Sad

Dammit.

For now.
Nach oben Nach unten
49kolf

Anzahl der Beiträge : 414

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 8:11

Hello

@DIMI: You know that your uploads are illegaly? The author of the Dortmund-Map has prohibit, to upload the map anywhere else. I would contact the authors and ask if its ok to upload the content of them. You can't upload everything, that is criminal in Germany.

Greets
kolf
Nach oben Nach unten
Yufa

Yufa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2066

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 8:46

49kolf schrieb:
Hello

@DIMI: You know that your uploads are illegaly? The author of the Dortmund-Map has prohibit, to upload the map anywhere else. I would contact the authors and ask if its ok to upload the content of them. You can't upload everything, that is criminal in Germany.

Greets
kolf

Yes, i think the adress of this Side should be removed by a Moderator...
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.verkehrsmuseum.info
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 10:34

nev_vern schrieb:
davidrogers schrieb:

I would like to make my local route, which is close to 100 miles long. But the problem is there are no right hand busses and the AI drive on the wrong side Sad

Dammit.

For now.

I'm currently building one of my local routes (in Newcastle, England). It is 8 miles long, so similar to the 92. But although in the UK we drive on the left, I've just used 'artistic license' and modelled the roads (and turning circles) on the opposite side.

Nach oben Nach unten
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 10:39

I'm doing the same sort of thing, using a German random town name generator to come up with alternative street names for places. Smile

But having seen how to make buses change lanes on multiple lane roads, I might rip up and start again tonight, as I'm bored with using tiny roads for everything.
Nach oben Nach unten
ppp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 12:43

49kolf schrieb:
Hello

Greets
kolf

Dear kolf,

Everything is legal, pls look at rules at omsi forum. Follow the text in rules a tell me, what is illegaly. Every word you write here follow the rules of this forum.. You can write that is prohibit to upload your addon anywhere else. But in fact, that means nothing. Author inserted his addon to omsi forum and agreed with forum rules. And finally.. In rules is nothing about this problem. That means uploading is allowed.. Sorry but omsi forum rules are for all users, not only for " developers " Author can insert his addon to his site where will be different rules.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 14:44

Sorry, but the forum rules have absolutely nothing to do with this matter!

Of course, any author of freeware content can set up his own terms of licence as stated in the appropriate text files included in the download package.

The thing we're discussing is that software packages were uploaded on a site other than the author's without permission or informing the author.
We all agree to DIMI's first post:
Zitat :
where can everyone put his modification
But the developers need to submit their files themselves or must be asked for permission prior to uploading their content on another site.
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeMo 7 März - 17:42

First all authors have to include contacts to them in the readme files... ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 17:09

Hello again, I ´d like to tell you that I´m proud that we have more than 70 repaints, 20 maps, 20 modifications, and many many more... Chech it if you want... ;-)

www.omsi.cz (if you want to understand, you could use google translator.. ;-) )
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Website where to upload your addons!!!   Website where to upload your addons!!! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Website where to upload your addons!!!
Seite 1 von 1