ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

BigBen Controller.

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DJRocker5

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BigBen Controller. Empty
BeitragThema: BigBen Controller.   BigBen Controller. Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:09

I have a BigBen controller which can work with PC or PS3. it works well with many other games. I setup all the buttons in omsi but for some reason when I accelerate it doesn't work on game, and the steering goes all weird. Any ideas?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BigBen Controller. Empty
BeitragThema: Re: BigBen Controller.   BigBen Controller. Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:52

The motors are simply in a very small area, you can turn them like 1½ centimeter. This means that it is sooo sensitive when you touch it. You barely have to touch it, and it will turn a bit. The axis buttons on the rear doesn't work for me with my PS3 controller either. No idea what's wrong with that. But with the steering, you got your answer. These controllers are just not made for OMSI! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten

BigBen Controller.
Seite 1 von 1