ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

trains on the route.

Nach unten 
+6
Dublindeveloper
Ma44hew
EDawg
jay_zhead
Ralph Kramden
Corey9212
10 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Corey9212

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

trains on the route. Empty
BeitragThema: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 19:51

I read somewhere a discussion about the railroad crossing and that it wasn't being used, here are some pics showing it is actually being used and made me 3 min's late on my run.
trains on the route. Umsi_t11 trains on the route. Umsi_t12
trains on the route. Umsi_t13 trains on the route. Umsi_t14
Nach oben Nach unten
Ralph Kramden

Ralph Kramden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 207

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 20:05

I thought that line was just scenery & not an actual working railway, I've spotted the S-Bahn trains but not yet seen a train on this line. What time in the game did you see this?
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeDi 1 März - 14:27

This sim is just incredible. Every time you think it cannot possibly be any deeper, you find out another little thing that makes it even more realistic than what you thought. cheers
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 4:13

jay_zhead schrieb:
This sim is just incredible. Every time you think it cannot possibly be any deeper, you find out another little thing that makes it even more realistic than what you thought. cheers

lol! I agree. I though that railroad crossing was just scenery.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 17:11

Im pleased that the frequency has been recreated accurately rather than every minute like some games would do. I must have drove past it 50 times and have only had to wait once which would be just like in real life Very Happy Now, i may be wrong here as it is a while ago when i saw the train but i thought i saw a red version of that locomotive scratch
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
Dublindeveloper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 17:56

Was there sound effects from that locomotive?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:01

There are 4 railway items supplied:
BR132 which is a red, Soviet, giant diesel loco
BR475 which is a S-Bahn train (apparently, if anyone is lucky to see it, there are destination displays that DO change - I saw a hof file in the folder)
two little diesel locos.

(I know quite a lot about railways, so any questions - give me a shout.)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:02

Of course there are sound effects Wink

And for the ultimate train sound effect, have a closer look at the railway at Rathaus Spandau e.g. at 13:43.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ma44hew

Ma44hew

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:08

peterZZD schrieb:
There are 4 railway items supplied:
BR132 which is a red, Soviet, giant diesel loco
BR475 which is a S-Bahn train (apparently, if anyone is lucky to see it, there are destination displays that DO change - I saw a hof file in the folder)
two little diesel locos.

(I know quite a lot about railways, so any questions - give me a shout.)

So it is possible to see any four of these going passed the crossing on the above photo?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.northeastbusnews.wordpress.com
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:18

Most likely the two smaller diesel locos, as the BR475 is a electric MU and only serves the S-Bahn network while BR132 is a rather heavy, and large, loco which wouldn't be used on that line... I assume the axle load of BR132 is too big for that local line.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:19

No. This line belongs to the "OHE" Osthavelländische Eisenbahn, a private railroad serving the industrial areas in the north of spandau. So on this line, you'll only see the small white loco. The class 275 S-Bahn train only runs on the S-Bahn line (with the station "Spandau West" and the transit train with the DR class 132 runs on the main line next to the S-Bahn.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:20

Aha! So I was right. Less or more...

Ey... so what's the Mi8MT? The texture file looks to me lice a loco but Paint.NET HAD to apply transparency...
Nach oben Nach unten
Jason

Jason

Anzahl der Beiträge : 40

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 18:29

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Of course there are sound effects Wink

And for the ultimate train sound effect, have a closer look at the railway at Rathaus Spandau e.g. at 13:43.

Excellent, love the noise as well.

trains on the route. ?id=69255307&noresize=1

Zuletzt von Jasonm am Do 3 März - 9:01 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.jasonsbuspics.fotopic.net
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 23:27

Does it go past at any specific times (what times if it does?) or is it random?
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 18:37

I'd say - specific Razz Everything must have been recreated according to the real stuff Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 9:21

What times then?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: trains on the route.   trains on the route. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

trains on the route.
Seite 1 von 1