ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How do I run route 13N ?

Nach unten 
+2
madlewis
JayKae
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
JayKae

Anzahl der Beiträge : 248

How do I run route 13N ? Empty
BeitragThema: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 10:15

Terribly sorry to ask so many question but I cannot seem to get route 13N and 92E to come up with routes, the drop down boxes are always empty Sad Any idea why that is? Usually I read a manual but still waiting foir the English manual so I am asking a lot of questions
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 10:21

The night route 13N, after looking last night, doesn't begin until around 1am in the morning, so set your game time to this, and options should appear Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 10:24

Owh cool stuff thank you I will go and try now Smile Do you know about 92E ?
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 10:27

The 92E runs at peak times in the day such as around 9-10 in the morning or 4-5 in the afternoon. Only runs monday to Friday and not on holidays eg. If there is a holiday on the date/time set window the 92E won't be running. Hope this helps Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JayKae

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 10:35

Awesome thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it!
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 10:39

No problem Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 12:27

Hey thanks for the info as well, I was wondering why I couldn't select either routes as well.

I printed out the map for the route, almost need a magnifying glass to read over it, let alone it being in a different language, hehe. I was viewing the 92E route on the map, trying to trace where it runs. On the map, there's a magnified location right in the center of the page, showing part, if not all, of route 92E. Is it really that short, just around the corner and it's the other terminal? Or is that the 13N route that's so short maybe?
Nach oben Nach unten
madlewis

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 12:31

No the image in the center isn't the route 92E, just shows the different terminus' depending on what line number.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 13:03

Just realized the starting location and destination for each line and route are printed on the map as well, oops!
Nach oben Nach unten
Seasoup

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 1:18

Wait how do you set the letter "N" for IBIS ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 1:22

Seasoup schrieb:
Wait how do you set the letter "N" for IBIS ?

I don't know how to set the N in the IBIS, but you can insert it using the route icon in the toolbar (it's a icon with a 92 symbol). Then you can type any number you want, e.g. 13N.
You can also set the Terminus in this option.

Hope that helps.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitimeDi 22 Feb - 12:06

You type in 91300 in the IBIS and it will automatically change IF you run it in Berlin-Spandau with 01/02 route settings.
Elsewhere, type in 01304.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How do I run route 13N ?   How do I run route 13N ? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How do I run route 13N ?
Seite 1 von 1