ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bus stop display?

Nach unten 
+4
Rüdiger Hülsmann
RascarDK
flippy1008
cmcn121
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7xrmNo-aCQ

I watched the video in the link above and at 55 seconds, I spotted a red display box on the streetlight next to the bus shelter, is this somthing that came with OMSI or is it an addon?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:24

There is a comment on the YouTube comment section which states it comes with the Editor, and must be added manually.
Nach oben Nach unten
RascarDK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 25

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:51

Does anyone know where in the editor to find it/whats the object called? I tried to look but couldnt find anything.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:53

Wow, it looks cool! I hope someone can find an (easy) way of getting this into the sim.

Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 21:59

Actually, these displays are already installed on the Grundorf map Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
BlackSpider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 36

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 22:01

Here you can find a German Topic about this subject. There is a screen from the editor that gives a little bit of help.

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t1519-abfahrtsanzeige-an-haltestellen

Hope it can help you.

BlackSpider
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 22:13

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Actually, these displays are already installed on the Grundorf map Smile

I managed to find it in the editor, but I STILL don't know how to place objects, I've loaded all object into the editor menu but when I select them and move the mouse over the tile, nothing happens! Please tell me how to place objects!
Nach oben Nach unten
Mannerheim

Mannerheim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 22:25

cmcn121 schrieb:

but I STILL don't know how to place objects, I've loaded all object into the editor menu but when I select them and move the mouse over the tile, nothing happens! Please tell me how to place objects!

Select object from the list, press "N", move object to desired place using mouse and click with left mouse button to place it on the map. Then press "R" and move mouse to rotate object. When finished doubleclick with LMB.
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 23:37

Mannerheim schrieb:
cmcn121 schrieb:

but I STILL don't know how to place objects, I've loaded all object into the editor menu but when I select them and move the mouse over the tile, nothing happens! Please tell me how to place objects!

Select object from the list, press "N", move object to desired place using mouse and click with left mouse button to place it on the map. Then press "R" and move mouse to rotate object. When finished doubleclick with LMB.

Thanks! How to you get it to show the next bus and time though?

Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 7:05

cmcn121 schrieb:
Mannerheim schrieb:
cmcn121 schrieb:

Thanks! How to you get it to show the next bus and time though?

Hi cmcn121. I will suppose you have managed how to insert the object.
After it's inserted, you need to click on the bus display and click on the button "Parent to" in the right bottom of the editor. After that, you need to click on the BUSSTOP cube. You will see a number on the "Parent to" field. If it's correct, you will notice that the display will stop blinking "NO BUSSTOP!" and won't show any message.

Please let me know if you made it.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Gelith

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitimeMo 28 Feb - 15:15

Thx for the help Thiago! Helped me Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Bus stop display? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bus stop display?   Bus stop display? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Bus stop display?
Seite 1 von 1