ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

erm people not in the bus stop/far away....

Nach unten 
+3
Marcel Kuhnt
peterZZD
tomtoon
7 verfasser
AutorNachricht
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Empty
BeitragThema: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 16:23

from the bus stop?

I think the people need to be closer to the bus stop or in the shelter, it would make it more realistic, as people dont stand outside the shelter unless it is full.

anyone else agree?

thanks,
tom
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 16:55

I've seen people stand even if seats on the shelters were empty:
1. they saw their bus coming,
2. the seats weren't clean,
3. there were no seats,
4. the seats weren't comfortable.

But, yes, I advise that people should be in the shelter or very very near it when the bus comes.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 17:09

We place the passengers around the bus stops like it typical for Berlin. As you said correctly, there are many reasons not to take place in the bus hut (5. reason: because the seats are too cold! Wink )...
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 17:24

Didnt mean on the seats, I meant at least nearer the bus stop or STANDING inside the bus shelter Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 17:39

As long as they stand in sight of the driver to see them and pick them up, I have no issues with it. Around here in Philadelphia, PA, USA. People want to stand behind the shelters and they complain why the bus driver did not stop and picked them up!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 16:07

Hm! I hope that at least frequencies are good!

I sometimes must run for a bus and the bus driver picks me up between stops - will this be possible to create?
Nach oben Nach unten
Cas

Cas

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 16:14

Oh and another follow-up question: will it be possible to have passengers raise an arm to indicate they want to catch the nearing bus?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://arriva.casfiles.net
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 16:59

No, that is currently not possible, but we could include that feature later. Please mind that this is not necessary in Berlin! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeDo 30 Dez - 18:14

Marcel, you noticed my small request about fixes in OMSI? ... -.-
Nach oben Nach unten
Cas

Cas

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeFr 31 Dez - 10:42

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
No, that is currently not possible, but we could include that feature later. Please mind that this is not necessary in Berlin! Wink
Ah, but very nice this feature is planned for future releases Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeFr 31 Dez - 11:33

But please mind: I said "could", not "will"...!! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeFr 31 Dez - 11:43

Unfortunately these two words have so different meanings...!

And another thingy concerning bus stops:
If people can be placed anywhere around the bus stop... so, if there is no bench to sit down on, may some people sit down on a nearby rocks or anything else, while others are standing? This seems to be a good feature.
Nach oben Nach unten
Cas

Cas

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeFr 31 Dez - 15:29

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
But please mind: I said "could", not "will"...!! Wink
Oh, you're right. New Year's resolution: read better.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeFr 31 Dez - 15:32

peterZZD schrieb:
so, if there is no bench to sit down on, may some people sit down on a nearby rocks or anything else, while others are standing? This seems to be a good feature.

That is possible, indeed! Wink But you have to add seat positions to your rock! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeSa 1 Jan - 10:35

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
peterZZD schrieb:
so, if there is no bench to sit down on, may some people sit down on a nearby rocks or anything else, while others are standing? This seems to be a good feature.

That is possible, indeed! Wink But you have to add seat positions to your rock! Wink
Oh, that won't be hard for a person who learned so many scripting languages Smile

Running passengers were mentioned... hmmm...
OK, maybe not quite passenger-related, but anyway.

What is the minimal distance between stops and do we get any idea if we stopped in the right place? From your demo videos I understood that in Berlin, in 90s, the front door had to be past the bus stop pole, however this isn't practiced in other cities I was ever in - eg. in Warsaw we have yellow safety lines painted alongside the bus stop and drivers usually pull to the end of the line (same in my homecity anyway) but in many other cities there isn't a clue about the place you have to stop at. Any help added to the sim?

Zuletzt von peterZZD am Sa 1 Jan - 10:36 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet (Grund : wrong letter somewhere)
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeSa 1 Jan - 11:48

You will see if you have stopped properly! Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 14:59

It would be such a cool thing if there were people running (or at least walking) to the bus, when i am about to leave the station. So i could finally use my right mirror for something. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: erm people not in the bus stop/far away....   erm people not in the bus stop/far away.... Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

erm people not in the bus stop/far away....
Seite 1 von 1