ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Missing passengers?

Nach unten 
+2
supertoast92
cmcn121
6 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

Missing passengers? Empty
BeitragThema: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 1:16

Hi Marcel/Rudiger,

I'm not sure if this has been reported before, I can't find any posts that bring this issue up. But after driving around for a while on route 92/92E there are no passengers at any bus stops. I have the correct display on the screen, i have activated a timetable, and i have the AI settings to about 200 people and 60% passengers yet they all seem to dissapear after a while except for the people walking around.

Is this a bug and will it be fixed?
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 2:54

Yes I believe it is a bug that will be addressed in a future patch, does this occur after making a couple of runs with passengers or is it right when you start OMSI?
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 3:28

supertoast92 schrieb:
Yes I believe it is a bug that will be addressed in a future patch, does this occur after making a couple of runs with passengers or is it right when you start OMSI?

It happens after a couple of runs, especially if your doing the full 92 route, I've managed to do a full shift of U Rathaus Spandau - Reimerweg 92Es without the passengers going missing.
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 3:46

cmcn121 schrieb:
supertoast92 schrieb:

It happens after a couple of runs, especially if your doing the full 92 route, I've managed to do a full shift of U Rathaus Spandau - Reimerweg 92Es without the passengers going missing.

Yeah, I don't know how you managed it either. I made two complete runs on route 92 before the passengers stopped appearing - but then I continued for two runs thinking that it was typical for it to be the middle of the day and have no passengers Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 9:49

I can say that I've never tried this bug, luckily, I've done several runs with more than 1 shift and I can't say that this bug have accured to me yet, actually quite the opposite, my bus got full and I couldn't accept any more passengers. OMSI doesn't accept standing passengers Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:20

Hopefully Marcel/Rudiger can confirm this, to be really honest, I'm beginning to get fed up driving around having to go past stops because nobodys there, it takes the fun out of the game.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:25

It's a known bug which has already been removed by now. So it will be fixed in the next update.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:29

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
It's a known bug which has already been removed by now. So it will be fixed in the next update.

Is there any date set for that yet?
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 13:30

Marpe schrieb:
Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:

Is there any date set for that yet?

I'd imagine that it will be fixed for the release of the box version of OMSI, no doubt a downloadable patch will be made available at the same time.
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitimeSo 27 Feb - 3:10

Actually, I signed up here just now because I wanted to post about this. But it seems it could be a common problem. Went up and down the route a few times with no passengers. Even the AI have no passengers.

Looking forward for the update, which I hope will be soon.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Missing passengers?   Missing passengers? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Missing passengers?
Seite 1 von 1