ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)

Nach unten 
+18
Lasse
LS_SWE
Laurens
JayKae
MAN_SD200
Elias55
Dominik335
STCP-Fan
Cas
volume61
zavage
Passionsbus57
idan003
WEBfan19
Marpe
Busfahrer-ROW
Stefan
CityBus
22 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)   DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 6 Okt - 16:24

Hi. Very nice bus. Although, I think you could spend some more time on the steering wheel, which isn't of very good quality! Hope you will do that! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Oranienburger123

Oranienburger123

Anzahl der Beiträge : 474

BeitragThema: Re: DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)   DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 6 Okt - 16:32

Hi CityBus,
cool Bus.
I will test the bus too please.

With kind regards,
Mark Fahrin
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)   DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 6 Okt - 19:20

Thanks for the comments. Smile I don`t think I will let people beta test the bus, if I finish the bus and something is wrong I will make a update to correct it. I will try to give regular updates in this topic about the conversion progress though.

Marpe schrieb:
Hi. Very nice bus. Although, I think you could spend some more time on the steering wheel, which isn't of very good quality! Hope you will do that! Very Happy

I wasn`t that happy with this steering wheel either. I thought the material was the same of the steering wheel in the MAN SD80, so I`ve tried to reach the same shiny effect but the current material is just total black with specular highlight. But I just looked again on photos of the real life version, and I noticed that the steering wheel is just made from rubber so now it will be more easy for me to make it look better. The steering wheel only looks bad because of the material used because I have made it just like the real life version. Wink I will tell it even better: this is an old type steering wheel and can be only found in the first serie, the other series will have a more modern steering wheel.

Nach oben Nach unten
kurzer01

Anzahl der Beiträge : 318

BeitragThema: Re: DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)   DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 6 Okt - 21:01

On the board for the Bus driver, is the Display with the Cam working?

Sorry for my bad, bad English. I hope you can translate my message. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.baden-badenlinie.jimdo.de
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)   DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 7 Okt - 9:57

kurzer01 schrieb:
On the board for the Bus driver, is the Display with the Cam working?

Sorry for my bad, bad English. I hope you can translate my message. Very Happy

It will probably work the same as the rear view mirror, just like in the Dennis Enviro which got released a view days ago. But maybe I can found a way to turn the monitor on and off by coupling it with the electricity button, because I think it works like that in the real life version but I still have to check this out.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)   DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam) - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

DAF SB250 City Bus (Amsterdam)
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2