ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

AI traffic

Nach unten 
+13
peterZZD
yahav
Neven
Marcel Kuhnt
JunGRail
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Ma44hew
Indigo1507
dalazak
Se7en
Gräf&Stift
Amy Rose
Dublindeveloper
17 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
BusRider

BusRider

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

AI traffic - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMo 14 Feb - 21:27

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Each bus type has between 1 and 18 different liveries to choose from. The registration/fleet numbers can be set according to the original numbers, so there is a total of 838 "real" buses.
I think OMSI just "won"! Shocked
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 15:40

Ma44hew schrieb:
Oh my God thats just amazing Very Happy

I would never have thought anything like that !!!

Absolutely amazing indeed. Cool Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 17:23

Yeah, everybody is "Oh wow, how superb"... And I'll go to the worse bit. How big is the download going to be with 838 (at least that's what Ruediger said) buses, pointing out there are 13 different versions and thus 13 different 3D files? All my vBus buses weigh 625MB already (that's 11 DIFFERENT buses, 7 of them with 1 livery, the rest with 2 liveries)...
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 17:31

Waitwaitwait...;-) I never said there would be 838 individual bus textures (one for each unique vehicle): The number/license plates are rendered in a seperate text-texture, so everything that counts are the different liveries per bus model. In fact you're able to choose between 838 induvidual buses, but that doesn't mean there have to be 838 different textures just for the different numbers. So the download will be approx. 700 MB.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 17:40

Ruediger!!
Wait - if I create a bus model, can I specify the location of the bus' number and regs and then tell the program to use whatever font I want it to use and I only have to make 1 texture?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 18:31

Exactly! So the bus bumbers are not part of the actual bus texture.
Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 18:56

Finally, that's sorted out... I don't feel like carrying (on my laptop) 10's of bus textures that only differ by the fleet number and the reg (like vZTM, a real-life-like simulation of ZTM Warszawa - Warsaw's idea of current VBB)... Thanks!

O, by the way - I assume that I can't adjust ads for such a case? Ads must be part of the model, thus there must be a different skin? And if I want a bus number for a, let's say D89 that's used by a, say, SD83, will there be an error or will it go on?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDi 15 Feb - 19:17

Concerning the ads/liveries: Yes, these must be individual textures for each livery. So the number of different texture sets for one bus is the number of its liveries. And of course you can only select matching vehicle numbers. So all bus models from SD77 to D92 each have a list of "allowed" numbers.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: AI traffic   AI traffic - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

AI traffic
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3