ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Traffic Lights

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

Traffic Lights Empty
BeitragThema: Traffic Lights   Traffic Lights Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 1:10

Marcel and Rüdiger, I still feel that I need to say thanks for such an amazing simulator, and on top of that, being released surprisingly early! Unbelievable amounts of detail have been put into this game, and though I've only made two complete runs I've spent two full days just driving around, getting to know the route and taking in the scenery. I'm not even close to being anywhere near bored with this simulator What a Face

After driving through so many intersections with what seems to be different signal timings, I was wondering: are the traffic lights triggered by the traffic or are they timed? It's a bit of a random question but I'm very curious about it!

Also, is the switch to the right of the dash, on top of some sort of console a defroster? Do the windows fog up? If so, I probably haven't set the weather quite right yet Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Traffic Lights Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Lights   Traffic Lights Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 8:39

The traffic lights are timed and don't react to the traffic amount. But there are influencable traffic lights, too: At Reimerweg terminus, there's a bus signal to get out of the loop. Your bus places a request once it has come closer that 10m to this light (an "A" will appear to show the driver that the light has noticed a bus nearby).
Nach oben Nach unten
supertoast92

Anzahl der Beiträge : 77

Traffic Lights Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Lights   Traffic Lights Icon_minitimeMo 21 Feb - 12:19

Ah, okay, I was at one of the bus signals at one point trying to figure out how to get it to work. The first time I just went and heard all of the passengers yell at once. Must've ran a red light or something Twisted Evil Second time I figured out the bus signal.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Traffic Lights Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Traffic Lights   Traffic Lights Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Traffic Lights
Seite 1 von 1