ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Hello, and British Buses

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Mr Goo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

Hello, and British Buses Empty
BeitragThema: Hello, and British Buses   Hello, and British Buses Icon_minitimeFr 7 Jan - 22:48

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say how much I am looking forward to the release of OMSI. Thanks so much to Marcel and Rüdiger for taking on this project. If the videos are anything to go by, then the game is going to be brilliant, and I can't wait.

I know this is the wishes and suggestions forum but I would like to say I think the guys are doing the right thing by focusing on making the best job of the release version, rather than trying to cram too many extra features into it.

Being British, my dream one day is to be able to play with right-hand drive, UK buses. Maybe I am biased but I do think the UK has such an amazing heritage of public transport. I have posted a few pictures below of some of my favourite buses from the 1970s and '80s. Hopefully there will be a good Brit community using OMSI in the future. That said, it will be fun driving around Berlin - one of my favourite european cities.

Hope you enjoy looking at the pictures...

Hello, and British Buses UNITED-1510-UHN810G-1977
Hello, and British Buses GMPTE-RJA718R-1977
Hello, and British Buses TRENT-PVO821R-1977
Hello, and British Buses MIDLANDRED-JOX439P-1976

Nach oben Nach unten
peterZZD

peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 270
Ort : Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Hello, and British Buses   Hello, and British Buses Icon_minitimeSa 8 Jan - 19:52

I'm not the greatest fan of these buses (you might send a guillotine in front of my house for that but this is my opinion) - to be hones, I don't like them, but because of small amounts of OMSI fans from UK, I'd be rather delighted to take one of those upon the, say, London's 9H - unless someone makes a Volvo/Wrights Gemini first... which I don't expect. Anyways, I see that there is someone else interested in OMSI from my "area" (in fact UK is just 200km away from me - if you count it to Londonderry) and that's good news to me.

Have a nice year.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Hello, and British Buses   Hello, and British Buses Icon_minitimeSa 8 Jan - 20:49

Nice buses! Smile

Until now, I believe that left handed traffic is not possible in OMSI yet. But later it could be made possible by us.
Nach oben Nach unten
Dublindeveloper

Anzahl der Beiträge : 39

BeitragThema: Re: Hello, and British Buses   Hello, and British Buses Icon_minitimeSa 8 Jan - 22:45

Just wondering, for the purposes of developing for the OMSI program, what the difference is between left hand and right hand traffic?

What prevents left handed traffic? Is it to do with the vehicles themselves, or the ability to load passengers from the left hand side? Or something else?

Some of the buses in the photos here would have semi automatic gearboxes, i.e. manual gearchange but no clutch pedal, an interesting future idea for OMSI vehicles.

Many thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: Hello, and British Buses   Hello, and British Buses Icon_minitimeSo 9 Jan - 0:09

Oh, interesting! Such semi automatic gearboxes should also be possible - because you can script everything! Wink

The problem with left handed traffic: yes, the busstops "look" only for right handed traffic, also the traffic rules are "right before left" and not "left before right"... so I didn't tested it yet, but I think there could be some heavy problems if we don't include such feature.

First we want to finish the first version, perhaps an update could include also left handed traffic...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Hello, and British Buses   Hello, and British Buses Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Hello, and British Buses
Seite 1 von 1