ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators)

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
letourde2010

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators) Empty
BeitragThema: A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators)   A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators) Icon_minitimeMi 23 Nov - 8:01

Frankly saying,appreciate your masterpiece-OMSI the bus simulator,I have immerged it for heaps of times,Even I can tell that I have merged with it from now on,aha!!!But I like to play the trolleybuses somewhat,namely I'd rather to play and drive the trolleybuses in my mind,because they have no any pollution,lower noise and higher cost-effectiveness ,I love them and even I may feel I have fallen in love with them,aha!!!So I have very deep feelings with them,I want to play and frive those trolleybuses on my PC games now !!!I wish you will/may upgrade your OMSI game,that is version 1.0.014,and updating from it to 2.x.x or 3.x.x,etc.,Even I also wish/hope you may create OMSI the bus simulator-trolleybus simualtor or OMSI the trolleybus simulator to all of us OMSI fans,I or all of OMSI fans may esteem it as a favor,while I will be deeply grateful for it,Don't you think so,aha!!!
finally,I also wish you may get or obtain your degree early for your the best future!!!see you later,good-bye
Nach oben Nach unten
ghost8

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators)   A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators) Icon_minitimeDo 24 Nov - 18:00

I would like to see OMSI with troleybuses, too ! I'll enjoy driving trolleybuses but for now i only know about this project : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5UlwbdVLdA&feature=feedlik I hope we will have the opportunity to PLAY OMSI with buses and trolleybuses! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
letourde2010

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

BeitragThema: Thanks for replying   A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators) Icon_minitimeSa 26 Nov - 16:12

hello,nice to meet you!!!Thanks for echo,I think we have the same feelling,or my sensation is same as you,aha!!!I wish the OMSI authors or creators will continue to privide is the updating or upgrade bus or trolleybus simulator,it's very fantastic and exciting for all of us bus fans to play and drive the latest bus or trolleybus in our life,Don't you think so,aha!!!see you later,good-bye
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators)   A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

A letter to the OMSI developers(or creators)
Seite 1 von 1