ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Question to developers:

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Beolex

Beolex

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Question to developers: Empty
BeitragThema: Question to developers:   Question to developers: Icon_minitimeSa 22 Okt - 19:22

Hello all.

It has been a while since I last came on the forum, but I am hoping to buy this game soon and start modding it. I have a question for the developers [or anyone know knows about the subject in question].

How did you guys make city-street roads with sidewalks, lanes, etc. in Blender 3D? I would very much like to create New Belgrade [Serbia] in Blender 3D with roads and what-not, but I do not know where to start?

Question to developers: 1gp0xz

I know OMSI has the capabilities to make the roads for you, but I would like to make the roads myself in Blender because I also modify other games for similar reasons.

Creating a one-way road is easy, I have done it before.

Question to developers: Screenshot_1838

But creating a complex city-road system seems very complex to me. If one of the developers could explain it in some detail, it would mean a lot for me.
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Question to developers:   Question to developers: Icon_minitimeSa 22 Okt - 19:58

Wish you well with geting support !

I advise to ask more helpful community instead of OMSI's creators in this section >>LINK<<

Regards Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Question to developers:   Question to developers: Icon_minitimeSo 23 Okt - 9:32

There's a tutorial about constructing intersections in Blender. It's called "Kreuzungen_1_02.pdf" and it's included in the Inofficial SDK package. It's in German though, but the images might speak for themselves. Furthermore, in this package, you'll find a Blender template for intersections in the folder "crossings".

Moved to the map construction section.
Nach oben Nach unten
MANSD202FAN

MANSD202FAN

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1106

BeitragThema: Re: Question to developers:   Question to developers: Icon_minitimeSo 23 Okt - 10:54

You make the Balgrade Map? COOL Respect! cheers I come from Novi Sad.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Question to developers:   Question to developers: Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Question to developers:
Seite 1 von 1