ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

A question for the developers?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
cmcn121

Anzahl der Beiträge : 255

A question for the developers? Empty
BeitragThema: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 2:03

A quick question for Marcel/Rudiger,

Does having water in a map drain system resources, and if so how much resources does it require?

And could removing water make the game run better?

Thanks!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 13:38

You can remove the wet ground effect in the box "stencil effects" in the graphics options!
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 19:41

Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:
You can remove the wet ground effect in the box "stencil effects" in the graphics options!

I don't mean wet roads, I mean will removing water from rivers etc etc. Does the water in rivers, lakes etc etc drain system resources?
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeMi 16 März - 13:19

cmcn121 schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

I don't mean wet roads, I mean will removing water from rivers etc etc. Does the water in rivers, lakes etc etc drain system resources?

BUMP! Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
cmcn121

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 14:25

cmcn121 schrieb:
cmcn121 schrieb:
Marcel Kuhnt schrieb:

BUMP! Rolling Eyes

Marcel/Rudiger,

Would it kill you to answer my question?! No wonder I get wound up, people ask a question, you give an answer that shows you clearly mis-understood the question, they clarify there question.........you ignore it.

It's just ignorance........
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 17:52

Greetings from Paris! I'm currently on vacation and I have borrowed my girlfriend's netbook...
So, the answer to your question is "nearly no", for the water is just one more polygon without special effects.
Nach oben Nach unten
Se7en

Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge : 470

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitimeDo 17 März - 18:40

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Greetings from Paris! I'm currently on vacation and I have borrowed my girlfriend's netbook...
So, the answer to your question is "nearly no", for the water is just one more polygon without special effects.

Have a nice vacation! Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: A question for the developers?   A question for the developers? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

A question for the developers?
Seite 1 von 1