ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problems with downloading 1.01

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Tom523

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Problems with downloading 1.01 Empty
BeitragThema: Problems with downloading 1.01   Problems with downloading 1.01 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 13:46

Hello,

I want to install patch 1.01 but when I want to download it, the screen says that I must install OMSI 1.00 but I have this already. I reinstall the game and I downloaded patch 1.01 again but with the samen error. Can anyone help me?

Kind regards,

Tom523
Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with downloading 1.01   Problems with downloading 1.01 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 15:21

Tom523 schrieb:
Hello,

I want to install patch 1.01 but when I want to download it, the screen says that I must install OMSI 1.00 but I have this already. I reinstall the game and I downloaded patch 1.01 again but with the samen error. Can anyone help me?

Kind regards,

Tom523

i've had the same problem... have you got a corrupted download OR a download that has not properly downloaded? cause that is my problem, and i do not have the time to re-download... lets hope a Developer or a Mod can help us out...

Smallhail
Nach oben Nach unten
ShortCappy

Anzahl der Beiträge : 61

BeitragThema: Re: Problems with downloading 1.01   Problems with downloading 1.01 Icon_minitimeSo 28 Aug - 19:14

If you have the digital download copy, go to the Aerosoft site and log into your account. In the OMSI order is a v1.01 installation file that includes the oriiginal files from v1.00 as well as the files in the first patch. Download it. While that file is downloading, backup the Drivers, Inputs, and option_presets (only if you had created at least 1 preset with your preferred options) folders in the m-r-software\Omsi directory. If you had made any changes in the maps, backup those folders within the m-r-software\Omsi\maps directory as well. Afterwards, uninstall OMSI, open the recently downloaded installation file, and follow the instructions. If you have a problem with your activation code, contact Aerosoft by using this e-mail: support [at] aerosoft [dot] com

If you have the DVD copy, you must contact Aerosoft about this problem by using this e-mail: support [at] aerosoft [dot] com
Nach oben Nach unten

Problems with downloading 1.01
Seite 1 von 1