ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

3 problems help

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Charlytos

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 21:36

Hello friends, am new on this forum. Like much omsi bus simulator. I have found any problems, and put here to receive any suggestions. Any of these details was mentioned on other threats:

1) Control wheel disabled. Adjust all details over mi wheel on options, controller ok to accept changes and go out of game. Load game after of new and find that controller options are of new disabled. Resuming details, each time that load game, have to make all passes to enable my wheel controller. For my reason is bug of game, that don't memorize changes made...

2) Line 13N and 92E. I read that line 13N is enabled by night. Well, put clock over 22 hours, select bus and its timetable. Open timetable window, select 13N and tour and rest lines appear empty...

3) Problem changing the line. Have any line selected, load option Start to select other different line, and rest passes: select truck, timetable... Well load the bus and begins to jump, having to go out game and load it of new then select the line not getting new jumpings...

Your Spanish friend, Carlos
Nach oben Nach unten
Amy Rose

Amy Rose

Anzahl der Beiträge : 663

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeMo 30 Mai - 22:50

Charlytos schrieb:
timetable window, select 13N and tour and rest lines appear empty...
13N runs from around 1 to about 4 and 92E runs from about 7 to 9 in the morning
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 8:06

1.) Did you try running OMSI "as administrator"? Perhaps it has problems saving the options file.

2.) Night means between 0:00 and 4:00! Wink 22:00 means "evening" in Berlin! Laughing

3.) If the bus jumps, you have to reduce your graphics options.
Nach oben Nach unten
Charlytos

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeDi 31 Mai - 8:13

Yes ami rose, to 1 hour line 13N shows its tour, has 2 levels. Problem is being the night and putting player bus the lights on, fps level comes down and begins jumping bus. I had to put several graphic option with more down level, getting over 9 or 10 fps level, not jumping now...
Thanks Marcel khunt to answer the 3 questions put on start of this thread. Over jumping that made, reduce graphic details level...

Special question. I have enabled on settings my account the signature, typing its text. But my signature doesn't appear when send the messages I have to put it manually. BBCode is on and HTML is off, ignore if is by that cause than signature doesn't appear...

Nach oben Nach unten
Charlytos

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 6:25

Found a new problem. When passenger enter in bus, any times appears message temperature bus is down. Read manual, doesn't put detail over change temperature and relation keys of game, doesn't mention it. Then I made to move the 4 vertical sliders putting them up, passing temperature bus from 15 to 19...

Nach oben Nach unten
Smallhail741

Anzahl der Beiträge : 300

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeMi 1 Jun - 11:01

Charlytos schrieb:
Found a new problem. When passenger enter in bus, any times appears message temperature bus is down. Read manual, doesn't put detail over change temperature and relation keys of game, doesn't mention it. Then I made to move the 4 vertical sliders putting them up, passing temperature bus from 15 to 19...

hmm... i think i get what you mean... have you been crashing the bus at all? and its not very easy to get what you mean so try and rephrase it, the sliders are for the heaters / coolers for the inside of the bus,
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeFr 3 Jun - 20:17

Charlytos schrieb:

Please keep in mind that the effectivity of the heater depends also of the temperature of the engine cooling system! So if you choose a bus while outside temperature is e.g. -5°C, the engine cooling system has the same temperature. Now you start the engine - but still the temperature is low. You need some time until the cooling system has reached a temperature of e.g. 70°C, so that your heater will work well! Wink

The best heater lever position: the red one up, all others down. Also you need to turn on the blower with the small wheel (SD80 and later) or the black, large knob (SD77) right of the dash board.
Nach oben Nach unten
Charlytos

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeMo 6 Jun - 21:25

Found details over heater in manual, section Heater. Really use only the more left button, red slider up and the right slider up too, circulation hot air over head passengers. Passing from 15 default temperature to 21 which is good level...
Other problem is over signature. Have BBcode on, and I create the signature with bold and color details text. Save changes made, but after when type any message, signature isn't included on my message. I have to add a manual signature...

Nach oben Nach unten
Charlytos

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitimeMo 27 Jun - 13:53

Write of new over line 92E, manual doesn't mention it, mentions only line 92 details. On answer received previously, was put that line 92E begins between 7 and 9 hours of morning, okey. I put time over 7 hours, open route creation section, select 92E, but route line is emplty. I ignore why this occurs?, because with line 13N if shows well the route line options when is put the correct hour!...
Please put me any answer to clarify it, thanks!...
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

3 problems help Empty
BeitragThema: Re: 3 problems help   3 problems help Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

3 problems help
Seite 1 von 1