ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  FAQFAQ  SuchenSuchen  MitgliederMitglieder  NutzergruppenNutzergruppen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  
Austausch | 

Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter
AutorNachricht
I love hk

Anzahl der Beiträge: 7

BeitragThema: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Do 9 Jun - 20:34

NO Download link...Just work in progress...

Dennis Enviro 500:
http://www.hkbf.org/t424999.htm (Traditional Chinese)

by winsome

Scania K230UB:
http://www.hkbf.org/t426469.htm (Traditional Chinese)
http://www.3dtranstudio.net/omsi/asb.php

by F Z 龍仔

Schriftfarbe geändert // Jan

Zuletzt von I love hk am Fr 10 Jun - 17:46 bearbeitet, insgesamt 3 mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
Florian

Anzahl der Beiträge: 303

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Do 9 Jun - 20:43

I love the bus models, they are already completed?
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.circus-calipso.de.tl
I love hk

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Do 9 Jun - 20:43

Florian schrieb:
I love the bus models, they are already completed?

Not yet...
Just work in progress...
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
95mathias

Anzahl der Beiträge: 78

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Do 9 Jun - 22:45

awesome buses, i cant wait to drive them in OMSI Very Happy good work Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge: 470

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Do 9 Jun - 22:58

The Scania is just brilliant! Do the wipers work yet? Could you make a video while driving with the Scania?
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge: 122

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 2:10

The Scania looks awesome! I really don`t like the fact that the bus is left hand driving so I won`t use it. But the quality is awesome and that`s why I will put it in OMSI once it is fiinished, just to observe it. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
I love hk

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 17:50

http://www.3dtranstudio.net/omsi/asb.php

One more page for Scania K230UB...

By F Z 龍仔, GJFT
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
peterZZD

Anzahl der Beiträge: 270
Ort: Depending on the time of the year, middle of nowhere or middle of nowhere

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 17:56

Are the Scania's displays scripted? If not, do you/the author plan on scripting them as per real life? I'm really bored of ANNAX-script-based displays.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge: 68

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 19:47

DAMN Shocked
That Caetano Scania looks spot-on! The front end looks really detailed, and just like the real one! Great job!

I've been around some Volvo B9LA, with the same Caetano bodywork, and that looks just great. A picture of the rear would be really good, if you could ask the author to get it. Smile

Just a pic of the B9LA (not mine), to show how well that model is made. Smile

http://www.transportes-xxi.net/spaw2/img_popup.php?img_url=/albums/cat_187/stcp1216_1.jpg
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
Se7en

Anzahl der Beiträge: 470

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 19:57

There is a pic of the rear:

Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
Pedro

Anzahl der Beiträge: 68

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 20:00

Thanks a lot Se7en. I noticed the link after I posted, sorry. Embarassed

Again, nothing but good things to say about this bus! Congratiulations!
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
filipe231291

Anzahl der Beiträge: 152

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Fr 10 Jun - 23:00

They look very amazing! Hope that the left-side traffic could be worked.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen http://www.facebook.com/pages/Galeria-fotogr%C3%A1fica-de-Filipe
midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge: 163

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Sa 11 Jun - 15:20

Both the buses are wonderful, and I hope we shall have many KMB (and NWFB and CTB) routes to drive on; hm.. 48X and 39M come to mind as does the 27.... Razz

Zuletzt von midtown292 am Sa 11 Jun - 17:31 bearbeitet, insgesamt 1 mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge: 533

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Sa 11 Jun - 15:34

midtown292 schrieb:
CityBus schrieb:
The Scania looks awesome! I really don`t like the fact that the bus is left hand driving so I won`t use it. But the quality is awesome and that`s why I will put it in OMSI once it is fiinished, just to observe it. Smile

Lol, you are funny refusing to use a bus just because it is LHD!!! I am from an LHD country, and yet I accept RHD buses and use them (as presently OMSI has nothing else) but you won't use this wonderful bus just because it is LHD? I do not mean to start a flame war, but I just don't get it!

Anyway both the buses are wonderful, and I hope we shall have many KMB (and NWFB and CTB) routes to drive on; hm.. 48X and 39M come to mind as does the 27.... Razz

Not so fast, boy Wink
He can choose to play it or not, can't him?
I'm from RHD country and will not use it as well but it doesn't mean it's not piece of great work, does it?

All we can see on this pictures is just some bus textures. It will take a long time before we see these buses ready to download in final version (if we ever see).

Wish best to the author because, at the first glance, it looks very interesting.
I also look forward to watch some videos which show how the work is getting better.
And then, we can say something more.

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen
midtown292

Anzahl der Beiträge: 163

BeitragThema: Re: Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!   Sa 11 Jun - 16:33

CristianSkytter schrieb:
midtown292 schrieb:
CityBus schrieb:

Lol, you are funny refusing to use a bus just because it is LHD!!! I am from an LHD country, and yet I accept RHD buses and use them (as presently OMSI has nothing else) but you won't use this wonderful bus just because it is LHD? I do not mean to start a flame war, but I just don't get it!

Anyway both the buses are wonderful, and I hope we shall have many KMB (and NWFB and CTB) routes to drive on; hm.. 48X and 39M come to mind as does the 27.... Razz

Not so fast, boy Wink
He can choose to play it or not, can't him?
I'm from RHD country and will not use it as well but it doesn't mean it's not piece of great work, does it?

All we can see on this pictures is just some bus textures. It will take a long time before we see these buses ready to download in final version (if we ever see).

Wish best to the author because, at the first glance, it looks very interesting.
I also look forward to watch some videos which show how the work is getting better.
And then, we can say something more.

Regards.

Lol
Nach oben Nach unten
Nutzerprofil anzeigen

Hong Kong BUS (Dennis Enviro 500+Scania K230UB+Left Hand Traffic) Discussion ONLY!!

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 3Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2, 3  Weiter