ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

The case of the dissapearing layer!

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

The case of the dissapearing layer! Empty
BeitragThema: The case of the dissapearing layer!   The case of the dissapearing layer! Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 15:35

A few times I've loaded up the map I'm making and some of the textures I've painted on have dissapeared.I currently have two layers and they have only dissapeared in some places, not comlpetey.
I noticed the last time it happened was just after updating my lightmap so I was wandering if it's anything to do with this.
Not a major problem, I could complete the map create a lightmap and then add the textures, but I like to see how my route is looking so having both thesein situ are usefull.
Any ideas?
Nach oben Nach unten
Lockheart

Anzahl der Beiträge : 125

BeitragThema: Re: The case of the dissapearing layer!   The case of the dissapearing layer! Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 15:44

I too have encountered this problem, it can be rather frustrating especially when you have at least 20 tiles to repaint. If anyone could give some insight to the cause or a possible recovery of this?
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: The case of the dissapearing layer!   The case of the dissapearing layer! Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 15:56

Thank you for the hint with the lightmaps! Perhaps this may be the solution...? Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
mick

mick

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: The case of the dissapearing layer!   The case of the dissapearing layer! Icon_minitimeSo 10 Apr - 17:05

Lockheart schrieb:
I too have encountered this problem, it can be rather frustrating especially when you have at least 20 tiles to repaint. If anyone could give some insight to the cause or a possible recovery of this?
Yep that was my thinking ts not a major issue but repainting the same tiles several times is a wee bitty tedious
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The case of the dissapearing layer!   The case of the dissapearing layer! Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

The case of the dissapearing layer!
Seite 1 von 1