ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to create a new map?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
philip3372

Anzahl der Beiträge : 55

How to create a new map? Empty
BeitragThema: How to create a new map?   How to create a new map? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 19:26

Hi me and my friend will make some maps ut we dont know how to make a new map in the editor..
Also we know how to edit maps thats not that hard but is it possible to make own map with own name?
Please tell how Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

How to create a new map? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: How to create a new map?   How to create a new map? Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 19:45

philip3372 schrieb:
Hi me and my friend will make some maps ut we dont know how to make a new map in the editor..
Also we know how to edit maps thats not that hard but is it possible to make own map with own name?
Please tell how Smile

Impossible for people to tell you how to make a map on this forum Smile ........ I read the SDK manual cover to cover 3 times before I started my first map. Invest the effort and you'll be making maps in no time.

D.
Nach oben Nach unten

How to create a new map?
Seite 1 von 1