ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to create a new route?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Sweden

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

How to create a new route? Empty
BeitragThema: How to create a new route?   How to create a new route? Icon_minitimeSa 14 Mai - 16:31

Hi OMSI-Forum!

This is my first post, I'm not sure if this section is right for my post, but it's worth a try.

I've been playing OMSI The Bus simulator for a few weeks and I enjoy it alot!

I have downloaded a few addons here at OMSI forum (maps) and many of them are perfect quality. The reason for this post is; I really want to try make one of my self. I've tryed to do some things in the "OMSI Editor". Is that the right program to make new routes? If it is, what should I do? The editor wants me to load a map, I press "deny" and a map that looks like the "Krankenhaus-Baunhof" is showing up on my screen. Have I done right? Anyway, i tryed to edit some things there, but i dont know how to do?

So a little guide how to start making maps would be perfekt, because i really want to give it a try!

Sorry for my bad english. Embarassed

Thanks!!!
Nach oben Nach unten

How to create a new route?
Seite 1 von 1