ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Renault Magnum 500DXi

Nach unten 
+22
Bastian
midtown292
Reeceyboy77
cbruun
CityBus
Zane
ediblechickenwing
Ventyres
Kamaz
Bashkanar
kd
vicedens2002
random.monster1981
Emil
Mike
Thiago
FR1GTS
Se7en
-Basti-
rzr09
roadrunner1981
kosakkosak
26 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 15:05

rzr09 schrieb:
and it has you ?? i'm steping in because its unfair for 3 against 1!

Four actually. Have you stopped to think why there's 4 of us taking the same "side" and only one the opposite? Besides, I was informing kosakkosak of the possible consequences of his actions. That's why it has something to do with me. You're just stepping in and making childish arguments because you think what is essentially stealing is fine.

Anyway, I think we've made our point, it's up to kosak what he wants to do and take on the possible consequences. I've got better things to do than sit here ending up arguing with some people who are acting like children.

Zuletzt von ediblechickenwing am Mi 23 März - 15:08 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 15:08

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
Any need for that?

I'm not bothered, I'm just trying to do kosak a favour by explaining to him that he shouldn't be doing this and what can happen as a result, which is nothing to do with you I might add. It's not my model so it's not my loss.

I am very happy that you worry about me... But until I realase this for public comunity a I am not doing nothing illegal... If you have still some problem, you can call perhaps police... Before I will release it, I will contact SheryO... that's my last words to this topic.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 19:51

The creator of the model should not release anything to the public in the future. Everybody knows there are people who modify it without permission and publish it saying they are the creators, there is nothing you can do about it. When somebody wants to modify or convert your model with the original credits there should be nothing wrong with it, I think the creator should be happy because they like the model! And besides, the creator already made something for the public so what is wrong if somebody else does the same thing in fact? I`m also a creator of 3D models and really can`t understand all the troublemaking.

kosakkosak I am looking forward to see more of your experiments with the articulated thing.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

Anzahl der Beiträge : 217

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:02

oh yea, guys go to a shop, steal goodies and then you will say to the shop owner, you could have known that, everybody´s stealing. LOL
Nach oben Nach unten
http://trucksimsforum.de
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:03

Ventyres schrieb:
oh yea, guys go to a shop, steal goodies and then you will say to the shop owner, you could have known that, everybody´s stealing. LOL

You never give up do you? that is a total difrent thing!!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:04

No, it isn´t
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:06

Ventyres schrieb:
No, it isn´t

Erm i think you shal find it is Has any one stolen anything here? here credited the model, he hasn't said its his, hardly stealing if he didnt credit the person then yes

NOW GO JUMP OF A BRIDGE N STOP PUTTING CR*P on this TOPIC Evil or Very Mad
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:34

Stop hurling abuse around as if you don't have any other way of expressing it. Suggests to me you're not intelligent enough to think of a more constructive approach to showing how you feel. Nobody's shouting at each other here except you.

Look at it this way.

Shop owner: I don't want you to have this computer unless you pay me £300. Then you can use it.
Customer: Picks up computer and walks out of the shop without paying then takes it home and uses it.

Stealing.

Modeller: I don't want you to have this truck model unless you don't unlock, edit or reupload these files. Then you can use it.
Gamer: Downloads truck, uses it, edits and uploads it.

Stealing.
Because that's what you're doing.
And if someone stole a car and then you bought it off them not knowing it was stolen, the police would still take it away from you and leave you empty handed even though you didn't know. And if you DID know, you'd also be in trouble. In this case, you do now know, because we've told you! So you would get into trouble too.

Have I explained this simply enough for you to understand now?

Zitat :
Everybody knows there are people who modify it without permission and publish it saying they are the creators, there is nothing you can do about it. When somebody wants to modify or convert your model with the original credits there should be nothing wrong with it, I think the creator should be happy because they like the model! And besides, the creator already made something for the public so what is wrong if somebody else does the same thing in fact?
I agree, if it was me I'd be fine with people editing my stuff because people will get more enjoyment out of it. And I know for a fact Kamaz and Ventyres have the same opinion; they don't mind either so long as people state the original author. BUT, if the author doesn't want people editing it then that's their choice and you must respect that.

Zuletzt von ediblechickenwing am Mi 23 März - 21:44 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:38

Stop hurling abuse around as if you don't have any other way of expressing it. Nobody's shouting at each other here except you.

Look at it this way.

Shop owner: I don't want you to have this computer unless you pay me £300. Then you can use it.
Customer: Picks up computer and walks out of the shop without paying then takes it home and uses it.

Stealing.

Modeller: I don't want you to have this truck model unless you don't unlock, edit or reupload these files. Then you can use it.
Gamer: Downloads truck, uses it, edits and uploads it.

Stealing.
Because that's what you're doing.
And if someone stole a car and then you bought it off them not knowing it was stolen, the police would still take it away from you and leave you empty handed even though you didn't know. And if you DID know, you'd also be in trouble. In this case, you do now know, because we've told you!

Have I explained this simply enough for you to understand now?

Zitat :
Everybody knows there are people who modify it without permission and publish it saying they are the creators, there is nothing you can do about it. When somebody wants to modify or convert your model with the original credits there should be nothing wrong with it, I think the creator should be happy because they like the model! And besides, the creator already made something for the public so what is wrong if somebody else does the same thing in fact?
I agree, if it was me I'd be fine with people editing my stuff because people will get more enjoyment out of it. And I know for a fact Kamaz and Ventyres have the same opinion; they don't mind either so long as people state the original author. BUT, if the author doesn't want people editing it then that's their choice and you must respect that.

1st of all stop with the B.s, INO what stealing is has he hacked the person comp and stole the data NO, so dont give me stuff like he went in to a shop an stole it seriously!? the modeler uploaded his model FREE As some one said they allways know there's a chance of some one els importing to a diffrent game. END OF STORY
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:40

you don´t get it. only because there are always people doing wrong things, it isn´t legal and alright.
and the seeler who wants money for smth, that´s his terms of use.
You think also, if you buy computer software, you´re allowed to run it on multiply pc´s etc or upload it on a pirate site? hell No.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:43

Ventyres schrieb:
you don´t get it. only because there are always people doing wrong things, it isn´t legal and alright.
and the seeler who wants money for smth, that´s his terms of use.
You think also, if you buy computer software, you´re allowed to run it on multiply pc´s etc or upload it on a pirate site? hell No.

if the modeler charged of his model then i would be in a completely diffrent attitude of this situation, but the modeler has lost NOTHING here, yes i agree with the respect thing but some people don't,
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:45

omg, it don´t say anything if it´s free or pay ware
freeware doesn´t mean free software!
read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeware
and then we talk again.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:46

Ventyres schrieb:
omg, it don´t say anything if it´s free or pay ware
freeware doesn´t mean free software!
read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeware
and then we talk again.

if he has not charged anything how is it not free LMFAO
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:49

So, if I won a car in a competition, and then it was stolen, it would not be illegal because I did not pay for it?

I know many people steal cars and there is a chance it might get stolen. Does that mean I cannot press charges on them and they can get away with it just because I know it could happen?
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:50

it ain´t a thing if he lost smth or not, it´s his terms of use of the freeware. he said, every downloader is allowed to USE the model. USE means installing the Mod for the Trucksim game and play with it IN GAME. Any Modification of it is against The Terms of USE, if not descriped seperately, and i know, that he only allowed to release additional skins for it!
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:50

OK here it is....

I dont care what your opinions are....

I dont give a flying.... about u, the way i see it... he hasn't charged... he hasn't MODIFIED the model....HE has NOT chnage it anyway...
HE SAID the model was open...

HE is not doing anthing illegal apart from disrespecting the author 'read me' so get a life

IF YOU HAVE GOT A PROBLEM TAKE ME TO COURT... IM SURE THEY SHALL JUST LAUGH...

I cannot be bothered for time wasting, no more.. you are on my ignore list...

i shall not post nomore.
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:52

Freeware (from "free" and "software") is computer software that is available for use at no cost or for an optional fee, but usually with one or more restricted usage rights.

You can still only use it if you obey the "usage rights".

The term does not imply that the software is free and open source software (FOSS).

It does NOT MEAN you can just go and edit it (open source).

And of course he's edited it, he's opened it up and saved it as a different format hasn't he? The file is not exactly as it was, so it's changed/edited.

Zuletzt von ediblechickenwing am Mi 23 März - 21:54 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:53

LMFAO of the year. Do you know what the Law says? It says "Ignorance of the law is no excuse"
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:53

Hey guys... both of you, please leave this topic and write it for example via email... I established this topic for our truck mod to Omsi, not for anything else...
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

So, if I won a car in a competition, and then it was stolen, it would not be illegal because I did not pay for it?

I know many people steal cars and there is a chance it might get stolen. Does that mean I cannot press charges on them and they can get away with it just because I know it could happen?

why are you using a car as an example has he stolen a car?

No

Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:54

Because it´s the same principe!
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:55

Ventyres schrieb:
Because it´s the same principe!

yes it is Neutral well im going to download somthing now( steal a car) have a nice day ...
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:57

rzr09 schrieb:

why are you using a car as an example has he stolen a car?

No

Whenever you're trying to argue a point, you don't make a very good one unless you use logic, examples and possibly evidence.
This is why you are pathetic at doing it yourself; you don't even recognise someone else's attempt at making a point, yet alone make a good one yourself.

Anyway, cya

Btw, same PRINCIPLE does not mean it's the exact same thing idiot. Try going to school, look in a dictionary or something.
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 21:59

Okay I've read enough.

Firstly. IF an author uploads a model FREELY to the community for USE ( not edit but to USE in the game it was intended for ) then all users who download that model must respect the author's wishes.

Secondly, If you indeed do modify the contents of that model, then you are breaking any agreement between you and the author.

I have made 3 buses for a game "midtown madness 2"

And TBH If I were to modify them to OMSI I could do so freely.. why? Because I am the author.

The difference here is that the OP didn't model anything in this topic, he merely edited someone else's hard work and as we can see in the first few pages, he was taking credit for it all.

On top of this, Perhaps the OP SHOULD have contacted the author prior to starting this modification to gain the relevant permissions FIRST and THEN begin work on it.

I cannot see why people are finding such a difficult time in understanding why requesting permission to modify someone elses work is a necessity.

The basic rules for ANY modders out there should be the following.

1. Pick a model to work with AND contact the Author immediately.
2. Ask for permission from the Author and proceed as follows;
:Author Agree's -> continue working on said model and credit him/her in the final modified version
:Author Disagree's -> Find another model to work on and contact the author of that model

OR

This might be a long shot but perhaps learn to model yourself?

I don't want to add to a huge debate already BUT I do feel it is important that permission is absolutely NEEDED before any modifications can be started.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:01

signed.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 4 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Renault Magnum 500DXi
Seite 4 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter