ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Renault Magnum 500DXi

Nach unten 
+22
Bastian
midtown292
Reeceyboy77
cbruun
CityBus
Zane
ediblechickenwing
Ventyres
Kamaz
Bashkanar
kd
vicedens2002
random.monster1981
Emil
Mike
Thiago
FR1GTS
Se7en
-Basti-
rzr09
roadrunner1981
kosakkosak
26 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
rzr09

rzr09

Anzahl der Beiträge : 273

Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:10

Ventyres schrieb:
sure it´s illegal, it´s freeware, yes but not free of law. sheryo locked his model for 18 wos haulin and ets. because he don´t want it modified.

Zitat :
i dint't hack anything

If the model was open he has done nothing rong, and creator allways knows theres a risk of seeing his/her content in a game with or without there permission, they know this

So wheres the problem? i shall find and download the model myself to see if its open, like i said hes credited the Modelers there for he is NOT ripping it off NOR is he MODIFYING his model his i simply bringing it a new game.

Zuletzt von rzr09 am Mi 23 März - 0:14 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

Anzahl der Beiträge : 217

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:11

he maybe didn´t hacked it himself, but he downloaded already illegal mod and rereleased it Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
http://trucksimsforum.de
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:15

Ventyres schrieb:
he maybe didn´t hacked it himself, but he downloaded already illegal mod and rereleased it Smile

rzr09 schrieb:
Ventyres schrieb:
sure it´s illegal, it´s freeware, yes but not free of law. sheryo locked his model for 18 wos haulin and ets. because he don´t want it modified.

Zitat :
i dint't hack anything

If the model was open he has done nothing rong, and creator allways knows theres a risk of seeing his/her content in a game with or without there permission, they know this

So wheres the problem? i shall find and download the model myself to see if its open, like i said hes credited the Modelers there for he is NOT ripping it off NOR is he MODIFYING IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM his model his i simply bringing it a new game.

and he has not released anything.
^^^
READ
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:17

you don´t get the point of terms of use in readme´s ^^
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:18

Ventyres schrieb:
you don´t get the point of terms of use in readme´s ^^

sorry are those bounded by law? if so please point it out.
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:22

every author has the rights on his works and has the only right to give the terms of use, if he writes, he don´t want it hacked, modified or anything else, it´s his right, if you go against that you´re breaking the "license", and that´s official against the law.
and also if it wasn´t against the law, it´s full respectless to the modder. imo
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:25

Ventyres schrieb:
every author has the rights on his works and has the only right to give the terms of use, if he writes, he don´t want it hacked, modified or anything else, it´s his right, if you go against that you´re breaking the "license", and that´s official against the law.

Still don't see how a text file is bounded by LAW the only thing i see is about respect yes, law NO

Anyway the person that in the wrong he is the actual modeler of the renault because he using SCS's interior without there permission,
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:27

rzr09 schrieb:
Ventyres schrieb:

Still don't see how a text file is bounded by LAW the only thing i see is about respect yes, law NO

Anyway the person that in the wrong he is the actual modeler of the renault because he using SCS's interior without there permission,

Im sure they wouldn't want there cabs used else where?

saying that he credited SCS so there for he thinks he's doing nothing wrong

In that case the same can be said here abou this whole fiasco
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:40

I found this model on some truck forum, and it was free and unlock without some information from author... Sorry guy, I cannot find information for each thing what I find on the internet ;-) At this time It's not my problem who is author... There was nothing about author in folder with this model... I know who made it so I will write it when model is finished... By the way, I have not released the model yeat, so I do not anything illegal ;-)
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 0:46

kosakkosak schrieb:
I found this model on some truck forum, and it was free and unlock without some information from author... Sorry guy, I cannot find information for each thing what I find on the internet ;-) At this time It's not my problem who is author... There was nothing about author in folder with this model... I know who made it so I will write it when model is finished... By the way, I have not released the model yeat, so I do not anything illegal ;-)

Your doing nothing illegal Smile Carry on working on it im eager to see that Truck in Omsi Because it may well help other users to understand how Articulated buses work even tho you do find them boring Wink hehe
Nach oben Nach unten
Kamaz

Kamaz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 12:31

Make a complete model by yourself and then you know, it's not funny ...
This area means: "Vehicle construction" and i don't see any credits in the first post ..., but i already know, it's ok rabbit
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.trucksimsforum.de/
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:01

Regardless of where you got it from or if it was unlocked when you downloaded it, the author has expressed he does not give permission for it to be uploaded to the internet edited IN ANY WAY (even if the files are edited, i.e. unlocked, and not the model itself) by locking the original .pmg file in the first place. So regardless of whether you knew or not, you are still breaking the law, even if it is not your fault.

Europe is covered by an "automatic copyright" system; if someone releases their work to the public, freeware or payware, it is automatically covered by copyright depending on what it is (this is covered by it). The author does not even need to mention something like "(C) Shery0" for it to take effect. So, you must not do this anyway, even if nothing was mentioned about what you can do with it.

The only way you can legally release these files is if the author provided a "terms of use" or similar and has specifically said you can do what you want with it, OR if you contact him and ask his permission. You won't get permission because he locked it in the first place, so if you don't want to get on the wrong side of people you should not release this.

However, all this aside, there WAS a terms of use provided with the original files, and this included the editing of the files being prohibited. You might not have seen it, but it still stands and therefore is still fully enforced. Therefore regardless of who you got it from, if you knew about any of this, or what anyone did, you cannot release these edited files legally.

We (Ventyres, Kamaz, myself) have had our fair share of trouble with people doing this sort of thing in the past in the trucking community, and we're not about to see it start happening here too. This sort of thing is rife in the trucking community (although I think not as bad as it used to be), so don't go bringing it here. Nobody should bother trying to argue and disagree saying we're wrong either, the fact is we've been involved long enough to know how things work. Shery0 is well within his rights to file a law suit against you if you do release it. Also, just mentioning that it is Shery0's model and acknowledging it is not yours does not mean you are covered and are allowed to release it. Whether you mention it or not, like I said above, he's prohibited it so you just can't.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:24

OMG, please stop to write this stupidity... I have never said that I will release this modificate model for public community... Maybe I am working on it only for me. If I will want to release it for everbody I will write to SheryO... I think that release some screens is not illegal so I don't know why this discussion start ;-) If you have problem that i dont bulit this model myself, please don't go here and go to another section...
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:34

well at the time you publish a screen, you show that you broke the terms of use. and that´s already illegal.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:35

LOL, so call police because I am doing something on my computer... OMG guy, go home !
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:43

What are you, a child?

You'd get a letter through your door summoning you to court.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:43

ediblechickenwing schrieb:
Regardless of where you got it from or if it was unlocked when you downloaded it, the author has expressed he does not give permission for it to be uploaded to the internet edited IN ANY WAY (even if the files are edited, i.e. unlocked, and not the model itself) by locking the original .pmg file in the first place. So regardless of whether you knew or not, you are still breaking the law, even if it is not your fault.

Europe is covered by an "automatic copyright" system; if someone releases their work to the public, freeware or payware, it is automatically covered by copyright depending on what it is (this is covered by it). The author does not even need to mention something like "(C) Shery0" for it to take effect. So, you must not do this anyway, even if nothing was mentioned about what you can do with it.

The only way you can legally release these files is if the author provided a "terms of use" or similar and has specifically said you can do what you want with it, OR if you contact him and ask his permission. You won't get permission because he locked it in the first place, so if you don't want to get on the wrong side of people you should not release this.

However, all this aside, there WAS a terms of use provided with the original files, and this included the editing of the files being prohibited. You might not have seen it, but it still stands and therefore is still fully enforced. Therefore regardless of who you got it from, if you knew about any of this, or what anyone did, you cannot release these edited files legally.

We (Ventyres, Kamaz, myself) have had our fair share of trouble with people doing this sort of thing in the past in the trucking community, and we're not about to see it start happening here too. This sort of thing is rife in the trucking community (although I think not as bad as it used to be), so don't go bringing it here. Nobody should bother trying to argue and disagree saying we're wrong either, the fact is we've been involved long enough to know how things work. Shery0 is well within his rights to file a law suit against you if you do release it. Also, just mentioning that it is Shery0's model and acknowledging it is not yours does not mean you are covered and are allowed to release it. Whether you mention it or not, like I said above, he's prohibited it so you just can't.

take it to court they would just lol!
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:44

What are you, a child?

You'd get a letter through your door summoning you to court.

Im sure he would..... Neutral ( SARCASM)
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:46

It's been done many times before successfully. Now go and play with your toys and try not to choke on them, the adults are talking. Rolling Eyes

Zuletzt von ediblechickenwing am Mi 23 März - 14:47 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Zane

Zane

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1192

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:46

kosakkosak schrieb:
LOL, so call police because I am doing something on my computer... OMG guy, go home !

you don't unterstand the community system... Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.trucksimsforum.de
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:47

It's been done many times before successfully. Now go and play with your toys and try not to choke on them.

LOL Has the modeler lost any money? no has he editi the file? NO....

So go choke on you own toys
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:49

No comment Rolling Eyes
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:50

IF you that **** botherd then TAKE HIM TO COURT! IM SURE THE MODELER HAS 200$ 2 PAY FOR LAYWERS AND STUFF?? HE WOULD NOT APRECIATE THAT IM SURE OVER SOME POXY FREEWARE

GOOGLE ANY COURT CASES THAT HAVE BEEN FROM IMPORTING FREEWARE MODELS? I CANNOT FIND NON- YOUR A JOKE

THIS IS STUPID AND CHILDISH SO GROW THE F UP
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:55

Any need for that?

I'm not bothered, I'm just trying to do kosak a favour by explaining to him that he shouldn't be doing this and what can happen as a result, which is nothing to do with you I might add. It's not my model so it's not my loss.
Nach oben Nach unten
rzr09

rzr09

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 14:57

Any need for that?

I'm not bothered, I'm just trying to do kosak a favour by explaining to him that he shouldn't be doing this and what can happen as a result, which is nothing to do with you I might add. It's not my model so it's not my loss.

Then give the guy a brake!!

Zitat :
which is nothing to do with you I might ad

and it has you ?? i'm steping in because its unfair for 3 against 1!

Now leave the guy alone and let him make development progress on omsi.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Renault Magnum 500DXi
Seite 3 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter