ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Renault Magnum 500DXi

Nach unten 
+22
Bastian
midtown292
Reeceyboy77
cbruun
CityBus
Zane
ediblechickenwing
Ventyres
Kamaz
Bashkanar
kd
vicedens2002
random.monster1981
Emil
Mike
Thiago
FR1GTS
Se7en
-Basti-
rzr09
roadrunner1981
kosakkosak
26 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter
AutorNachricht
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:07

Also, I want to add that My above post is NOT a personal attack on the OP, I do however feel strongly that many people pour blood sweat and tears into their work to create a stunning 3d model, and to have that downloaded and modified without the Author's knowledge or permission is a slap in the face to 3d modellers worldwide.

I can guarantee this, WHEN I model buses for OMSI, I WILL NOT be sharing them with this forum if this kind of behaviour continues.

I do not want to be like that but thieves are thieves regardless of the content, and I do not associate with thieves.

In the Meantime, I shall start work on a model tonight Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

Anzahl der Beiträge : 163

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:12

Me too.

One mistake, I forget to write that I am not an author of the model. And I think that this problem is between me and author.. I downloaded this model which was editing few times, no readme or author copyrights or anything else...

So please, stop write some crap about breaking law... Show some screens of work in my computer is not breaking laws...

HOWK
Nach oben Nach unten
Ventyres

Ventyres

Anzahl der Beiträge : 217

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:15

sure, it´s the demonstration, that u broke the terms of use Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
http://trucksimsforum.de
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:20

Nach oben Nach unten
-Basti-

Anzahl der Beiträge : 137

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:24

Don't beat a dead horse.

As long as that modified truck stays only on thread starts computer, he could do what he want.

I think, he understood that he better contacts the original author before publishing anything...

So what sense has this discussion (that is probably as old as the humanity...)?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.trainzdepot.net
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:26

Thanks to got for the first intelligent reaction in this day :-)
Nach oben Nach unten
Kamaz

Kamaz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMi 23 März - 22:40

Ventyres schrieb:
signed.

+1

There's nothing to add Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.trucksimsforum.de/
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeDo 24 März - 2:06

random.monster1981 schrieb:
Also, I want to add that My above post is NOT a personal attack on the OP, I do however feel strongly that many people pour blood sweat and tears into their work to create a stunning 3d model, and to have that downloaded and modified without the Author's knowledge or permission is a slap in the face to 3d modellers worldwide.

I can guarantee this, WHEN I model buses for OMSI, I WILL NOT be sharing them with this forum if this kind of behaviour continues.

I do not want to be like that but thieves are thieves regardless of the content, and I do not associate with thieves.

In the Meantime, I shall start work on a model tonight Wink

It`s a fact that there are websites wich offer "stolen" 3D models. However, I believe these websites only have a small amount of users so only they think it is created by the person who modified/uploaded it. You are the author, that also means you can decide where to upload your model, if you do this to a big and populair website all those people know that you are the creator. If you want to make a model for OMSI you can also show your progress at this forum, all the people who read it also know that you are the author and you get a lot of respect from them. I have also made buses for GTA San Andreas and one bus for CBS 2010, I guess the only reason to stop sharing them with others, is if they don`t care anything about it anymore. But as I already said, when somebody modifies one of my models it means that they like it so I could not be bothered about it. They should not be asking money for it however. Exclamation

But we should really get back to topic. Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 11:20

I have got question to Marcel or Rüdiger. I've got problem with couple the truck with trailer. I can put trailer behind truck by this script

Zitat :

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Kupplungen

[coupling_front] / [coupling_back]
origin_trans
x
y
z

[coupling_front]

[coupling_back]

Std.mäßiges Ankuppeln von weiteren Fahrzeugen:

[couple]
Fahrzeug-Datei
reverse (true/false)

[couple_front]
REN_MAGNUM.bus
false
Same script I have in file with truck, but not couple_front, but couple_back...

But with this script I'am saying to the game, that when I choose truck, it have to load with trailer which is in postion in which defined it in the script. I defined the physikal properties to the trailer, but wehen I am turning with truck, the connection with trailer is not fixed. During a few minutes, position of connection move to another place... It's a little bit, I don't know few centimetres maybe, but for the truck and trailer it's very bad. It have to be on the same place whole ride. Can you say me, what can I have to add to scipt to fixed the connection please?
Thanks for your answer...
Nach oben Nach unten
cbruun

cbruun

Anzahl der Beiträge : 132

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 12:05

Looks sweet!!
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 12:18

Great mod mate, cheers

You crack on with it nice to see that some people can bring new stuff to the game

dont let people stop you, look fab,

can you bring some busses into the game?? as its a bus game Wink

people that have problems with this mod, thats fine but no ones asking you to download it or bring bad comments to this amazing mod!!!!!!!!!!

would love you to bring some up-to-date busses into the game Smile cheers

Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
Kamaz

Kamaz

Anzahl der Beiträge : 242

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 18:47

Yeah what a AMAZIIIIIING STUFF cheers

Its just a model conversion ..., but IF i see any switchable stuff, hear a nice REAL Magnun Sound - yeah then, and JUST then can i say -> Nice DONE mate Basketball
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.trucksimsforum.de/
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 25 März - 18:59

Everything is working :-)

And yes, it's just a conversion... so try it too Wink if you mean that it's too easy

I hate, if someone have not done anything and only criticize effort of anybody else...
Nach oben Nach unten
midtown292

midtown292

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 8:22

kosakkosak schrieb:
Everything is working :-)

And yes, it's just a conversion... so try it too Wink if you mean that it's too easy

I hate, if someone have not done anything and only criticize effort of anybody else...

I admire all 3d modellers!! I can make "real world" model buses, but when it comes to doing it on the PC, I just don't know where to start! It's wonderful that people like you can do stuff like this, and so soon after the game's release!! When it is finished, could you convert a Volvo Olympian from Midtown Madness 2? Thanks, alot and keep up the good work!!!
Nach oben Nach unten
ediblechickenwing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 317

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 26 März - 15:29

It's really annoying when people come and post and pass comment on something they don't even understand properly... nobody is saying his work is crap and he's not a modeller (he even said this above).
@Reeceyboy: you clearly haven't got a clue what we were talking about, so please keep your mouth shut and do not make comments like "if you don't like it then do not download it"! We never said we don't like the mod, it is another matter completely. Yes, it is nice to see people doing things for the game and he's doing well with attaching the trailer etc, but we were talking about some stuff "behind the scenes" you could say; stuff you don't actually see but he shouldn't be doing.
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSo 27 März - 15:27

midtown292: I am working at truck mod... so my next vehicle will be truck too Wink BTW sorry, but last think what I want to do is next double decker bus..
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeMo 28 März - 20:27

:-)
Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Magnum10
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 11:37

suspension cabin testing - in progress

Nach oben Nach unten
Bastian

Bastian

Anzahl der Beiträge : 247

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 19:17

Hello
I have got a question.
How can you load the trailer?

I have it like you, but i do not know, how I can load the "trailer".

vehicles/Gelenkbus/TEST.bus

there is the code like so:
Zitat :

Kupplungen

[coupling_front] / [coupling_back]
x
y
z

[coupling_front]

[coupling_back]

[boogies]

Std.mäßiges Ankuppeln von weiteren Fahrzeugen:

[couple_front]/[couple_back]
Fahrzeug-Datei
reverse (true/false)

[couple_back]
..\Gelenkbus\model\hinten.cfg
false

Can you please explain, how you it did?

Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 2 Apr - 19:29

Don't forget it... This script is bad and it doesn't work ;-) we have to wait...

And some screens of your work?
Nach oben Nach unten
Butters

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 19:48

Where can I download his Truck?
Nach oben Nach unten
kosakkosak

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 19:52

Not for download yeat... Developtment is stopped for this moment.
Nach oben Nach unten
Butters

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeFr 15 Apr - 19:56

Ok Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
AMT Genova

AMT Genova

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSa 16 Apr - 16:08

Fantastic!!! Very Happy Can't wait for download it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gräf&Stift

Gräf&Stift

Anzahl der Beiträge : 549

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitimeSo 22 Mai - 15:16

Wow, if you compare that to the actual bus-models, the trucksim-community has reached a far higher standard of quality. I hope there will be as nice bus-Models, such as the Volvo in here.

(Wow, wenn man das so mit den meisten derzeitigen Busmodellen vergleicht, hat die Trucksim - Community wirklich schon einen weit höheren Qualitätsstandard erreicht als beim Bussim.)
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.omsi-info.net
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Renault Magnum 500DXi   Renault Magnum 500DXi - Seite 5 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Renault Magnum 500DXi
Seite 5 von 6Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Weiter