ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Can buses park in depot overnight?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
man2098

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Can buses park in depot overnight? Empty
BeitragThema: Can buses park in depot overnight?   Can buses park in depot overnight? Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 19:12

Sorry for my poor English.

I have made a new depot in my map.
Now I want the buses to park in there after they have finished their last trip and then go back to their own routes on the next day.

However, after I had created the tracks & trips and added to the buses' timetable, it didn't work.

How can I set? Can anyone show me the steps? Embarassed
Nach oben Nach unten
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Can buses park in depot overnight? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Can buses park in depot overnight?   Can buses park in depot overnight? Icon_minitimeDi 15 März - 19:16

man2098 schrieb:
Sorry for my poor English.

I have made a new depot in my map.
Now I want the buses to park in there after they have finished their last trip and then go back to their own routes on the next day.

However, after I had created the tracks & trips and added to the buses' timetable, it didn't work.

How can I set? Can anyone show me the steps? Embarassed
Hmm you could do this if your route and road paths supports this! You could have a car path going into the depot in your route, and check unscheduled traffic so no cars come onto this path, then set the AI on a schedule to layover within the depot for a certain amount of time. I have no idea how this is done in omsi, yet,since I never thought of it. But I suppose the yard can have paths in it with AI routes for laying over, or having the bus sit within the depot. I might test it to see if that is possible in the not so distance future. I am leaning more towards yes to your question versus no, though. It will requiring some processing power on your PC though.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info

Can buses park in depot overnight?
Seite 1 von 1