ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Bus555

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Empty
BeitragThema: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 9:03

So i have installed OMSi since yesterday and i heard this game can be played in:

-Keyboard/keypad
-Mouse
-Sterring Wheel

But now have a problem regarding about mouse..Firstly i am using a laptop to play this, so most of the function is using numkeys like throttle and brake, sterring etc so i have to changed them like throttle is UP and brake is DOWN and etc etc... and i have told that to press O in order to steer the bus but it wont throttle or brake... please help, i wanted to play this game with mouse badly instead of the keys... and it is possible to throttle with left mouse click and brake with right mouse click?
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 15:26

You are so much better off getting a wheel. I use the Saitek Pro Yoke as I have this for my simulator anyway. It's good cos not only is it a wheel but you have many many programmable buttons.

Remember it's a simulator, not a game.. and real bus drivers don't drive with a mouse...
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus555

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 16:03

What? i though is playable my mouse though.. even ppl in youtube can say tat too.. oh well , got to stick with keypad.. heard they are going development for the mouse setting
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 373

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 16:05

Bus555 schrieb:
What? i though is playable my mouse though.. even ppl in youtube can say tat too.. oh well , got to stick with keypad.. heard they are going development for the mouse setting

I didn't say you couldn't use a mouse, in fact I am pretty sure you can... just loses the idea that it is a simulator.. not a game..
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus555

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSa 12 März - 16:07

It can steer but wont throttle and brake at the same time... when i set to O... the bus suddently brake and stop and when i didnt set to O... can be move with keypad Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
Bus555

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:11

Hey guys.. just found out it can be throttle and brake by moving the mouse forward and backward... sorry just found out... but the one thing is, is it possible to hide the cursor while driving? i heard it cant
Nach oben Nach unten
MAN_SD200

Anzahl der Beiträge : 44

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitimeSo 13 März - 16:43

Yes, but you have to change cursor of precise select in Control Panel. Just make an empty icon with any icon creating program (or anything that saves image files to .ico) and you will hide the cursor. Easy, but time eating. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse   Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Help!!! i cant throttle and brake while i am controlling with a mouse
Seite 1 von 1