ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
TomsonTom

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard Empty
BeitragThema: Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard   Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard Icon_minitimeSo 3 Apr - 14:38

Hi,

I think it'd be great if we could steer using mouse, but control the brakes and throttle with keyboard. I personally hate that the throttle is controlled by moving the mouse up and down. I like steering with mouse (it's used in many simulators), but I'd prefer braking using keyboard, which is not possible right now.

Thanks!
Nach oben Nach unten
El-Ninja

El-Ninja

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard   Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard Icon_minitimeSa 30 Apr - 6:17

Very, very good idea!!!
I hope that is achieved !!!
Nach oben Nach unten
freeguy22

Anzahl der Beiträge : 7

BeitragThema: Re: Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard   Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard Icon_minitimeFr 1 Jul - 1:33

i hope that so

its difficult (personally) to steering and throttle or break at same time in mouse
and i hope adding option to change mouse steering sensitivity.

Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard   Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Steering with mouse, throttle/brake with keyboard
Seite 1 von 1