ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Mouse clicking problem..

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

Mouse clicking problem.. Empty
BeitragThema: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 9:20

Hey, i bought OMSI, everything is cool, i ve geat avarange 20 fps..

But

When i want to click the button, pointer ( hand mouse icon ) i must click a bit moved right, i mean it don't shows the hand exactly on button..

Also how to change to full screen? i Would get more fps then..
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 9:44

So you have to place your mouse next to the button in order to click that button? You're the first to encounter that problem, so we don't know yet what may be the reason. Does this happen with all the buttons on the dashboard?

To start OMSI in full screen mode, just use the desktop shortcut or the fullscreen entry in the windows start menu.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 10:09

Thanks! Just needed a Full screen, now everything works fine and much better graphic and more FPS..

Great Game, Bravo!

btw! Why OMSI use ony 1 Core? If it would use 2 Cores, perfomance would be much better... Is there anyway to fix ?
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 10:34

We know there would be some improvement in performance if OMSI used more than one core. But please remember: We started in early 2007 when none of us had a multi core CPU or even thought of that. So when the OMSI engine itself was finished, it would have meant to code everything all over again to enable a proper support for multicore CPUs. We keep that in mind for the next generation of OMSI, but for the moment there is no way to fix it for the engine doesn't support multicore operation. Anyway, having a multicore CPU increases performance by its architecture and of course for other processes can be shifted to another core while driving OMSI. So the one core OMSI runs on can focus 100% on OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:00

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
We know there would be some improvement in performance if OMSI used more than one core. But please remember: We started in early 2007 when none of us had a multi core CPU or even thought of that. So when the OMSI engine itself was finished, it would have meant to code everything all over again to enable a proper support for multicore CPUs. We keep that in mind for the next generation of OMSI, but for the moment there is no way to fix it for the engine doesn't support multicore operation. Anyway, having a multicore CPU increases performance by its architecture and of course for other processes can be shifted to another core while driving OMSI. So the one core OMSI runs on can focus 100% on OMSI.
AWESOME Very Happy Very Happy Smile so it's similar like having single core+optimized system&proceses,if that is that,i am the happiest man:)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:25

Yes, it should be similar to a single core without any other processes running on that very core.
Nach oben Nach unten
FR1GTS

FR1GTS

Anzahl der Beiträge : 116

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 12:29

Rüdiger Hülsmann schrieb:
Yes, it should be similar to a single core without any other processes running on that very core.
You're my god.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitimeSa 19 Feb - 16:15

You can set it to run dual core with the task list. Click on processes, then make sure that you're running OMSI, right click it and select "Processor affinity". Select "All Processors" and if you have Dual-Core you shouldn't lag! Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Mouse clicking problem..   Mouse clicking problem.. Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Mouse clicking problem..
Seite 1 von 1