ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Install downloaded maps

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Wiberg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Install downloaded maps Empty
BeitragThema: Install downloaded maps   Install downloaded maps Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 16:54

Hello lads

Just some minutes ago i downloaded 3 new maps for OMSI.
But i have no idea how to install them and i dont wanna take any risks so can someone tell me how to do?

Thanx
Nach oben Nach unten
Emil

Anzahl der Beiträge : 596

BeitragThema: Re: Install downloaded maps   Install downloaded maps Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 17:09

Wiberg schrieb:
Hello lads

But i have no idea how to install them and i dont wanna take any risks so can someone tell me how to do?

Thanx

There should be installation instructions in the package.
In general you have to copy the folder containing the map to your OMSI folder.
But you also have to place some other files, e.g. *.hof-files. I think these go either "OMSI\Vehicles\MAN_SD200" or "OMSI\Vehicles\MAN_SD202". Without the *.hof files you can not choose the right line, i think.
Nach oben Nach unten
Wiberg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

BeitragThema: Re: Install downloaded maps   Install downloaded maps Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 17:20

Emil schrieb:
Wiberg schrieb:
Hello lads

Thanx

There should be installation instructions in the package.
In general you have to copy the folder containing the map to your OMSI folder.
But you also have to place some other files, e.g. *.hof-files. I think these go either "OMSI\Vehicles\MAN_SD200" or "OMSI\Vehicles\MAN_SD202". Without the *.hof files you can not choose the right line, i think.

It was installation instructions in the package, but it wasnt on english so it was kinda hard to read.
And aye, i'll fix it later.
Thanx m8.
Nach oben Nach unten

Install downloaded maps
Seite 1 von 1