ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Problems with maps

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Yannick95

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Problems with maps Empty
BeitragThema: Problems with maps   Problems with maps Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 15:53

Hi,

After buying OMSI Omnibus Simulator I have a problem and that is a route that does not work for me what I think Fri sin ... The West Berlin map is loading the game completely fixed until "This game is not responding" The GRÜNDORF folder therefore works fine for me:) Does anyone know what this could be that my West Berlin map do not? Thanks!

Regards,
Yannick
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Problems with maps Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Problems with maps   Problems with maps Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 15:55

If there's no error message, just keep on waiting while not disturbing OMSI. The Spandau map can take several minutes to load.
Nach oben Nach unten
Yannick95

Problems with maps Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Problems with maps   Problems with maps Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 16:01

I saw him 10 minutes to load and no difference ...
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Problems with maps Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Problems with maps   Problems with maps Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 16:03

Hmm, 10 minutes is too long. What are your system specs? Do they meet the minimum requirements?
Nach oben Nach unten
Yannick95

Problems with maps Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Problems with maps   Problems with maps Icon_minitimeMi 13 Apr - 16:04

They felt the necessary requirements of the game! Otherwise I would definitely not buy the game!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Problems with maps Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Problems with maps   Problems with maps Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Problems with maps
Seite 1 von 1