ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Is this correct?

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Corey9212

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Is this correct? Empty
BeitragThema: Is this correct?   Is this correct? Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 15:13

I installed the patch and had a big game crash so I went and checked my Omsi\maps\Berlin-Spandau_89\TTData folder and instead of having the Wro-xxxxx.ttr (I don't know how to put the two dots on top of the "o") it now says Wroe-xxxxxxx.ttr is that how it's supposed to be? did they change the naming of the files? if not how to I change it back so it will work again.
Thanks

Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

Is this correct? Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Is this correct?   Is this correct? Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 15:33

The file names have been changed and all "umlauts" have been removed. The crash probably has another reason.
Nach oben Nach unten

Is this correct?
Seite 1 von 1