ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

My suggestions

Nach unten 
+6
Neven
gneb
crazyjefke
PeterG
flippy1008
krtz07
10 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht
crazyjefke

Anzahl der Beiträge : 13

My suggestions - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 18:41

flippy1008 schrieb:
Hi guys,

a) Reinforcing an earlier post, it is a printable rota card (ie download a pdf file and print) and is currently NOT in the game.

b) I have got a new idea which mixes the Demo-Map, Berlin-Spandau and Pilzdorf together, so if you could PM, or post here (either new post or edit your previous application post), to mention if you do or do not have Pilzdorf, then I can come up with some more substantial rotas. Pilzdorf is available herehttp://download.omsi.cz/Pilzdorf%20map.rar

as answer to your blogpost:
yes i have the pilzdorf map!
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 19:40

Rota B in now LIVE

Rota B Weekday is now live. Please click the link for the

a) The Rota Cards
b) The Rota system
and c) The other Rota information!
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 19:42

Rota B in now LIVE

Rota B Weekday is now live. Please click the link for the

a) The Rota Cards
b) The Rota system
and c) The other Rota information!
Nach oben Nach unten
SuperOwl86

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 20:07

Just wondering how this works.

I note that I would take 003/B
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

Anzahl der Beiträge : 197

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 20:57

But where can you find and download the rotas?? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 20:57

But where can i find and download the rotas?? Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 22:05

http://omsirotas.blogspot.com/

Your rota shift (rota a) has yet to be invented...but to help me could you download the Pilzdork Map and Dortmund map from the link below please

http://www.omsi.cz/index.php?strana=down-mapy
Nach oben Nach unten
SuperOwl86

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDi 8 März - 23:03

So how will this work?
Nach oben Nach unten
gneb

gneb

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeMi 9 März - 6:36

I have both the maps, but i dont get the Dortmund map to work Sad

But i have Pilzdorf Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 18:38

how do the rotas work?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 18:50

Basically, this

- Find your name and driver number
- Find what rota you are on (say 00000/B means rota B)
- Go the relevant Rota page at the top of the website
- Download the Rota file at the top of the page
- Then go to Week One, Monday and find your driver number (if your not their, it is your break day and skip to the next day)
- Then to the left of your driver number is a shift number 001/B
- Find that shift number in the Rota file as mentioned above
- Then you will find the time you start, the bus you start on, location you start and then your running card.

- Load the game for it and then load up say 92 shift 7 like you would normally find a timetable...and have fun!
- When you go on break, and then start at say Pilzdorf, just leave the Spandau game and create a new game in Pilzdorf and continue your shift in your bus (replacing a bus)
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 19:12

Ok, sorry flippy but I dont have much time, so I would like to not be a driver, is that ok?

thanks
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 19:16

You are aware that one day in Omsi can be spread over several real days? I for one never play OMSI for 7 hours in a day lol.. Maybe 1 or 2, so one Monday shift could take a theortical week to complete. But at least it provides variety each time I play...
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeDo 10 März - 19:29

Oh Yh i know but still......
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 14:38

I had this idea that we should make a training map, a sort of bus driver test.
With different tough scenarios, like the obvious reverse parking into a tight space using only the mirrors (no F3), and navigating in small spaces, etc.
Would you try this kind of a map?
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 14:41

Certainly an idea. Here in the UK, most drivers who have just passed their test tend to stick to small local routes around the area in case they run into issues, and then when they have proved their worth they go out to big bad world as it were.

I'll get the rotas done for the current drivers and all new drivers can start on a new beginner rota, which will mainly comprise of routes 2 and 4 in Pilzdorf, since they are tough but local.

Of course, a training map to even pass the test wont go amiss!
Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitimeFr 11 März - 16:35

flippy1008 schrieb:
Certainly an idea. Here in the UK, most drivers who have just passed their test tend to stick to small local routes around the area in case they run into issues, and then when they have proved their worth they go out to big bad world as it were.

I'll get the rotas done for the current drivers and all new drivers can start on a new beginner rota, which will mainly comprise of routes 2 and 4 in Pilzdorf, since they are tough but local.

Of course, a training map to even pass the test wont go amiss!

The idea popped into my mind while rearing back to station 4 at Pilzdorf ZOB. Very Happy I thought it would be more fun, than going around the boring way. And when i parked my bus inches away from the curb, totally parallel to it, i felt like a king. king

Another idea: we should make "racing" maps. I just rushed through the new Dannenburg map a couple times, and drifting into corners with the bus is most definitely fun.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: My suggestions   My suggestions - Seite 2 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

My suggestions
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2