ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Questions about tours and schedules

Nach unten 
5 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

Questions about tours and schedules Empty
BeitragThema: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 4:53

Hello everyone,

After reading the manual carefully, I still need help understanding more about different tours.
I have been playing mostly tour # 1 but I am confused about these other tours: 2, 3, 4, 5. What do these numbers mean?
For example - if I select tour # 5 does this mean that there is a total of 10 return trips to complete?

My second question is about the routes 92E - U Rathaus Spandau - Stadtgrenze and 92E U Rathaus Spandau - Freudstr. I could not find a timetable for them so I am a bit confused. Is there a way I can select these services?

My apologies for boring you with my questions. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Very Happy
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 5:32

Hello OMSIfan,
the answers I'll give are based on my interpretation and gameplay experience, so I cannot confirm if they are true. But for me, they seemed to be Smile

I understood that each Tour belongs to a bus (whether AI or not) operating a certain route. Therefore, if there are 7 Tours associated to a route, there will be 7 buses, each one driving the trips inside the tours.

The 92E is a special route and operates in rush hour traffic (Monday to Friday). I have never used it, but I think that it operates from 8:00am ~ 10:00am, 4:00 pm ~ 18:00 pm (just an estimative).

Please let me know if I told something wrong.
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
jswallow

Anzahl der Beiträge : 57

BeitragThema: Re: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 5:54

If you look in your Start menu ...

Start > Aerosoft > Omsi > Timetable

... you'll find a list of all the timetables (which are more like vehicle schedule cards) for each of the routes and the days/times they operate.
Nach oben Nach unten
Irreo

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 8:14

Note that for example on saturdays and/or sundays you've got special lines to choose (called something like "1 (So)"), and I guess they are special routes/lines for weekends.

The 92E line is something similar to this. If you're not on the specific time when that line is available, you won't see any options. I saw the 92E entries for first time yesterday (but I forgot to check the current day/time...).

In any case, always check the small details you have below while selecting lines and routes, telling you the start and end stops, etc... that gives you and idea about the bus route.

I hope that helps.
Nach oben Nach unten
CityBus

Anzahl der Beiträge : 122

BeitragThema: Re: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitimeMi 2 März - 19:31

If you click on the clock icon (press ALT for the menu) you can fill in the date. You can also see if there is a holiday, if so, the 92E will not run so you should change the date. So it runs during rush hour but not in the holidays.
Nach oben Nach unten
Neven

Neven

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

BeitragThema: Re: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitimeDo 3 März - 3:49

Thank you very much everyone for your replies. Special thank you goes to Thiago who explained more about the tours. Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Questions about tours and schedules   Questions about tours and schedules Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Questions about tours and schedules
Seite 1 von 1