ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

How to change the Route sign on the SD200's

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Empty
BeitragThema: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 5:28

I know that the SD 200-SD83 has controls to change the destination and route number. How can you change the route number on the other buses that isn't controlled by the IBIS other than going into the tool bar menu. Also is there a way to change the destination button faster. It can take 5 mins just to set 48 from 0.
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

Anzahl der Beiträge : 82

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 8:37

There's an icon in the menu at the top of the window which shows a rollband number panel with a 92 in there. If you click you can set there the number of the line and it's destination. By doing this OMSI will set the destination panels in a hurry, so you'll be able to load people.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 10:49

aarongilp schrieb:
There's an icon in the menu at the top of the window which shows a rollband number panel with a 92 in there. If you click you can set there the number of the line and it's destination. By doing this OMSI will set the destination panels in a hurry, so you'll be able to load people.

....he said "other than by using the menu option". Smile

I think form memory (not at PC at the moment), you press F5 / F6 / F7 to select which of the number "columns" you want to change, then PgUp and PgDn to move them up and down.

It's still slow though! Laughing
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 11:43

davidrogers schrieb:
aarongilp schrieb:

I think form memory (not at PC at the moment), you press F5 / F6 / F7 to select which of the number "columns" you want to change, then PgUp and PgDn to move them up and down.

Ups! I didn't read this phrase, so I apologize! Well, I'm trying your way now and it isn't working. I press either of the keys you've said (F5, F6 or F7) and then if I press PgUp or PgDown it does nothing. If I press F8 and PgUp/PgDown then only the last column (units) moves.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 11:58

I had trouble finding it aswell but F5, then F6 then F8 being the terminus rollsign. the others are the first and second blind for the route number
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 12:00

Ahh another thing if you start in the depot, then set the timetable, drive to stadgrenze then go from there as you'll kill sometime before joining the main route. - Always keep the destination to the yellow not in service though then change it before you get to stadgrenze at Reimerweg? i think (Thats what drivers in the UK do, drive not in service to the start of the route and then join the timetable
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeFr 25 Feb - 13:16

aarongilp schrieb:
davidrogers schrieb:
aarongilp schrieb:

Ups! I didn't read this phrase, so I apologize! Well, I'm trying your way now and it isn't working. I press either of the keys you've said (F5, F6 or F7) and then if I press PgUp or PgDown it does nothing. If I press F8 and PgUp/PgDown then only the last column (units) moves.

Hey no probs Very Happy Those are the keys (in the manual) but I agree they seem somewhat unreliable. I have found them work on some buses at some times, but at other times I can't get the numbers moving either. Strange one.
Nach oben Nach unten
EDawg

EDawg

Anzahl der Beiträge : 199

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 3:55

OK at least I'm not the only one having issues with this.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 10:03

The F5-F8 keys only work on the old manual rollsing as fitted in SD77-SD81. The SD83 with its automatic rollsign cannot be controlled by these keys. In this case, you'll have to set the line and terminus via menu or use the controller above the windscreen.
Nach oben Nach unten
aarongilp

aarongilp

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitimeSa 26 Feb - 16:51

Rüdiger, I tried this with an SD77 numbered 3001 (this was the one OMSI gived to me when I requested a random bus), and it was when I said that didn't worked for me.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: How to change the Route sign on the SD200's   How to change the Route sign on the SD200's Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

How to change the Route sign on the SD200's
Seite 1 von 1