ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Want to change the bus stop sign?

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Want to change the bus stop sign? Empty
BeitragThema: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 19:21

I wish to change the bus stop sign to the british one used across the country.
My main concern though is i cant find it anywhere in the omsi directory?
Can anyone help me with finding out where this bus stop sign is?
cheers,
Ash
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 21:04

there isnt a british one in the library primarily because the default map is germany Very Happy

however in the add on streets and crossing pack there is a blue sign which is slightly less german.

May i ask, british sign? Are we on about the generic Stagecoach one?
Nach oben Nach unten

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

BeitragThema: Re: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 23:58

Found and changed. Its not a "stagecoach" generic sign, its a britain generic sign, we use them around here as well.
Need to adjust that little bit at the bottom, but what do people think?

Want to change the bus stop sign? NewStopSign
Nach oben Nach unten
CristianSkytter

CristianSkytter

Anzahl der Beiträge : 533

BeitragThema: Re: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitimeSo 17 Apr - 23:59

I like it Wink

Regards.
Nach oben Nach unten
JPG619

Anzahl der Beiträge : 59

BeitragThema: Re: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 2:22

Also I want to know is it possible to make custom bus stop sign say with 3D Max or Blender or any 3D programs or we have to use the model that comes with the game since I am interested in starting my own map and want to do routes around were I live and want to add authentic bus stop posts to it

Also is it possible to make bus shelters like in the game a have people use them to sit down while waiting for the bus
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitimeMo 18 Apr - 9:56

@103291 -

I really like it, and would love to use it in my forthcoming 'Stagecoach Newcastle' map, if you gave permission...

Very Happy

David.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Want to change the bus stop sign?   Want to change the bus stop sign? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Want to change the bus stop sign?
Seite 1 von 1