ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[

Nach unten 
+9
JunGRail
makkafaction
nev_vern
dr1980
Tiedemann
EdjKa
Marpe
Thiago
krtz07
13 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter
AutorNachricht
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Empty
BeitragThema: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:23

Not going to hijack the other thread ( https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t2148-download-section ) with this, as this is a separate topic. Has anyone here tried downloading this mod? I have and I managed to get it installed, it is pretty impressive of an route. However, I can not get the route designation signs working!! I dropped the Hof files in the vehicle, yet still no luck.

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=35

download
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17534772/OMSI/OMSI%20MappAddon%20Dortmund%20423%2B23E.rar

Zuletzt von krtz07 am Mo 7 März - 3:18 bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 18:42

I didn't have problems with it. Are you driving a bus with matrix destination display or roll sign?
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
krtz07

Anzahl der Beiträge : 413

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:00

Thiago schrieb:
I didn't have problems with it. Are you driving a bus with matrix destination display or roll sign?
I forgot to put the textures into the bus's texture directory.

All works now!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.philadelphiatransitvehicles.info
Marpe

Marpe

Anzahl der Beiträge : 582

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:45

It says that all the files are corrupted..
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:48

Marpe schrieb:
It says that all the files are corrupted..

Try downloading it again, I got this error the first time I downloaded.
Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 19:50

Any explanation in English, how to install? Can't really find out, how to do this, even with translator
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:11

1) Extract the Dortumund folder to the 'maps' folder inside your OMSI directory
2) Extract Dortmund.hof to your Vehicles\MAN_SD200 and Vehicles\MAN_SD202 (this file contains instructions for the Destination Signs etc.)
3) Extract all sounds inside Ansagen 423+23E to the folder Vehicles\MAN_SD202\Sound\Ansagen (these are the sounds for the announcements).
4) Extract both .jpg files to Vehicles\MAN_SD200\Texture\Linienlisten
5) Extract just Dortmund_ANX.jpg to Vehicles\MAN_SD202\Texture\Linienlisten
6) Extract all .tga files to Vehicles\Anzeigen\Rollband_SD79
The PDF contains the codes for the IBIS Display.

Hope you can do it. Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
EdjKa

Anzahl der Beiträge : 96

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 20:46

Cheers Thiago, was clear enough Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 21:23

Four attempts to download the Zips from Aerosoft, and every time, each of the Zips is reported as "File in corrupted or invalid". Sad

There are 5 zips that seem to link to eachother?? When I try to extract the first Zip it says "please put the next volume in the drive" !!

Thiago, your intructions are great, once the files are extracted but could you give some steps on how to extract the 5 zips ? I've never come across this issue before.

Nach oben Nach unten
Tiedemann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 21:39

This is always failing for me:
OMSI MappAddon Dortmund 423+23E.z04.zip

Winrar isn't complaining about the other ones.

Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 21:40

Try to rename the files that come with the z0X.zip format to just z0X, example:

map.z01
map.z02

The main zip file remains unchanged.

That worked for me Smile
If still doesn't work, try downloading from here: http://db.tt/PRdpRXg
Nach oben Nach unten
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeFr 4 März - 23:30

Great addon!

Does anyone know when the 23E operates?
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 0:00

Thanks Thiago Very Happy

I somehow got the Zips working!

Hey, this is a great little route. Obviously I'd love it to be longer but it's a little longer than Grundorf, and it's a very twisty turny route which is fun! (I'll need to leave the 'info' marker on for some time!).

If this is the standard of maps we can expect from the user/freeware community, the OMSI future is bright!

Very enjoyable drive. Basketball

Cheers,
Nach oben Nach unten
nev_vern

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 0:17

davidrogers schrieb:

If this is the standard of maps we can expect from the user/freeware community, the OMSI future is bright!

The Microsoft Flight Simulator of Bus Simulations perhaps?

Smile

Time will tell.
Nach oben Nach unten
dr1980

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 0:43

davidrogers schrieb:

Agree completely, especially so soon after OMSI is released! Just a sign of things to come hopefully...
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 3:12

The authors could publish these mods here in the english section too. Many of us here in the English forums just know "Translated German" Sad
Nach oben Nach unten
makkafaction

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:31

ive downloaded and extraced the files in the right place, but now i go on to the main omsi game, and there map is appearing?

any one help?
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 11:40

Are you sure that inside the maps folder there is a folder called Dortmund with all the files inside?
Maybe your zip application extracted the files and conserved the zipped directory structure.
Hope this solves your problem.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 12:34

ooooo weee Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
hellamatrix

hellamatrix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 15:55

Where is the download link? I clicked on both on the links on the first post but there isn't any file for me to download???
Nach oben Nach unten
Tiedemann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 16:03

hellamatrix schrieb:
Where is the download link? I clicked on both on the links on the first post but there isn't any file for me to download???

I guess they took it down because of the CRC errors in those files.
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 16:21

Tiedemann schrieb:
hellamatrix schrieb:

I guess they took it down because of the CRC errors in those files.

Yes, it sounds good but as usual too many errors, we've had enough of those with the actual sim - Im waiting for official addons from the developers and people who will actually thoughtfully put a map together. Had this issue with people on train sim forums who are too lazy to iron out any errors before uploading.

Nach oben Nach unten
kd

kd

Anzahl der Beiträge : 121

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSa 5 März - 18:21

One thing i like about this map is that all the junctions are without traffic lights, so i actually have to lookout for pedestrians crossing the street. Smile
I'd like to see more of this in Berlin.
Nach oben Nach unten
LightingTechie

Anzahl der Beiträge : 38

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 9:07

I can't find where to download it :S
Nach oben Nach unten
jay_zhead

Anzahl der Beiträge : 72

BeitragThema: Re: Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[   Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[ Icon_minitimeSo 6 März - 9:46

Download is down. There is no way to download at the moment.

However, there is another new map released on the german forum, here it is:

https://omnibussimulator.forumieren.com/t2138p105-release-fiktive-strecke-pilzdorf

It's a bit small, but seems nice Smile
Nach oben Nach unten

Route 423 - First Route Mod Download[
Seite 1 von 2Gehe zu Seite : 1, 2  Weiter