ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Gast
Gast

Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Empty
BeitragThema: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 0:43

Just bought but have 2 big issues:-

1. I have no anti-aliasing at all, and therefore the graphics are poor. I cannot see any options for 'AA' in the options; are they disguised under a different name?

2. Although I have set the destination blinds using the IBIS, for a 92 run from Freudstr - Heerstr, I am getting no passengers getting onto the bus??

Can anyone please give the exact steps to start a simple game, with the bus at Freudstr, as a 92, going the full line (to Heerstr), so that passengers will get on the bus. Again, the destination blinds ARE set, so what step am I missing?

Thanks,

David

Zuletzt von davidrogers am Mi 23 Feb - 11:00 bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 0:49

1 - Antialiasing can be set in the control panel of your video adapter.
2 - This has been covered in some topics here.
These are the basic steps:

a) Pick any bus you want, and set it to begin @ Freudstr
b) Select one timetable by clicking on the timetable button (you DO need to do that). In the timetable box, chose Line: 92, Tour: anyone you want, Trip: choose a trip that is going to Stadtgrenze (that will appear right below, in the field "Terminus"). Check the departure time. After clicking ok, you're ready to go
c) Set your IBIS to display Heerstr/Stadtgrenze (alternatively, you can change the destination sign by clicking on the Route icon in the upper toolbar) and select Stadtgrenze
d) Wait for the departure time and you're ready to go.

Please let me know if I didn't make it even more confusing.
Good luck!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 9:00

About point 2, as experienced by myself and others yesterday, if you have done a few runs before hand, you need to close and reload the game to get passengers because after several continous runs in one game session a bug is created which means no AI passengers will spawn...or at least very few one or two!
Nach oben Nach unten
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 9:06

Hi Thiago,

Many thanks for the help - the part I was getting wrong was that I was not setting up the Timetable correctly. Done it now with your helpful instructions and the passengers are now getting on.

I do have Anti Aliasing set up on my graphics driver but I'm not seeing any AA in the sim.

I wonder if it is because I am using 'nHancer' ?

Thanks again,

David.

PS... Thanks for the heads up on the multiple runs and the issues with that Flippy; will look out for that one.
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 9:12

Most display driver utilities have a function called "overwrite application settings" or something like that. If available, this option must be set, then AA and AF will work in OMSI.
Nach oben Nach unten
Thiago

Thiago

Anzahl der Beiträge : 252

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 9:14

You're welcome! Smile
I didn't use nHancer yet. I'm using the basic nVidia Control Panel. When I change the AA option, the antialiasing works for me.
Try to apply the maximum AA multiplier available through nHancer, just to check if actually no AA works in the game. If doesn't, then you can try nVidia Control Panel.

Bye!
Nach oben Nach unten
http://www.tooo.com.br/omsi
Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitimeMi 23 Feb - 10:52

Hi again,

Got it working - I found I had to uninstall nHancer but that's no problem as I'll be Bus Simming rather rather than Flight Simming for a few weeks now!

AA is now working and the sim looks fantastic!

My next mission today is to get TrackIR working (not tried it yet so not suggesting it doesn't work!).

Cheers for the great bus sim.

David
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]   Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved] Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Just bought OMSI: 2 questions [Resolved]
Seite 1 von 1