ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

In which countries will be able to buy the game?

Nach unten 
+4
Kernel
gonzalmapi
Marcel Kuhnt
DIMI
8 verfasser
AutorNachricht
DIMI

Anzahl der Beiträge : 178

In which countries will be able to buy the game? Empty
BeitragThema: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 20:08

Hi, I´m scared of my though, that OMSI (box version) wouldn´t be available in Czech republic like CBS 2010 wasn´t. I don´t know the reason why Aerosoft doesn´t distribute any games in Czech republic and many other countries and it really interrests me. I hope you will not reduce the profits from such an amazing game because of ineffectual publisher. You can be sure that many people (including me) are not going to pay for any game downloading if provider is not expanded all around the world like the Steam is. I don´t trust some kind of no-named never-heard provider, which is not good enough or able to sell the game even in the neighboring states. There is no obviosity of guaranteeing download for the rest of live. We are in a strong expectation in your point of view of this matter.

Hoping for an positive answer. Thanks.
Nach oben Nach unten
Marcel Kuhnt
Admin
Marcel Kuhnt

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3364

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 20:11

At least, this won't be only our decision.
Nach oben Nach unten
gonzalmapi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 20:45

the game will able to buy in Spain?
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 20:54

Yeah and it may be that problem. But I guess you´ve chosen the best you could. Unfortunately now it is too late to change anything, so we have to only believe you did the right thing. It would be really sad if OMSI loses each one person because he cannot get it (and still no speaking about money for you). At least all Europe and United States should be supported. If they cannot ensure this, maybe there is something wrong.
Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 21:13

Aerosoft shop supports all Europe Countries. idk about world, that i know for me (in poland) won't be any problem to buy boxed version Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
Skiv

Skiv

Anzahl der Beiträge : 113

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 21:18

Kernel, really? How do you know that? (btw im Polish too)
Nach oben Nach unten
Rüdiger Hülsmann
Admin
Rüdiger Hülsmann

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1204

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 21:46

There is no need to be restricted to the download version, you can also order the box version worldwide:

"Europe and the World
Shipping within Europe and the rest of the World depend on weight and address and will be shown during the order process. You can at all times terminate the order process. Additionally Aerosoft GmbH offers the sending of a registered letter for orders up to a weight of 1kg. Aerosoft GmbH will charge an additional 5.50 € for a registered letter within Europe and 8.00€ net for the rest of the World. Please note that delivery of a registered letter might take up to 1-2 weeks depending on the country of delivery. Shipping of hardware will only be done via UPS.

When ordering products for delivery outside of the European Union additional costs for customs might be added by the administration of the country. These additional costs will be borne by the customer. Customs fees vary depending on the country. Aerosoft GmbH advises its customers to contact their local customs office for information."
==> Aerosoft website

Furthermore, you can get the box version at amazon (and probably other online stores too).

Nach oben Nach unten
Kernel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 126

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 21:47

Go on their site and read:

"Boxed products are now sold from our new US-Shop Aerosoft USA, Inc." so if USA Supported, then europe is logical, also when you choose payment option, they ask you for your country, address, home address etc.

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show510,5693619970
Nach oben Nach unten
DIMI

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeSa 18 Dez - 22:07

Yeah, thats almost commonplace that you can order the game from other country and let it send them to you. But still it is not so cheap how it may seem... It takes almost 18% from the game price... And for this price I can maybe buy the new GTA... Better for everyone would be to distribute it everywhere possible... But first you (aerosoft) cannot be scared... And still it is just from my point of view... Condition selling games is that I know the game... And the most of people don´t know about it yet and maybe never will...
Nach oben Nach unten
tomtoon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 365

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 15:43

Of course it would be handy if the game was available to buy on steam though Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
flippy1008

flippy1008

Anzahl der Beiträge : 401

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitimeMi 29 Dez - 20:09

tomtoon schrieb:
Of course it would be handy if the game was available to buy on steam though Smile

You'd be hard pushed to see this on Steam anytime soon. It's not because of the game by a long stretch but Aerosoft have NEVER put anything simulation-esque on Steam, mainly because
a) Steam take some share per sale, and both Aerosoft and MR Software would not be able to turnover enough copies due to the nature of the simulation, and its market.
b) Aerosoft have their own download servers which they would prefer to boast about. To be fair, the purchase market looks a bit scrappy but it is perfectly safe, and it has unlimited downloads and the like.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: In which countries will be able to buy the game?   In which countries will be able to buy the game? Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

In which countries will be able to buy the game?
Seite 1 von 1