ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Bluestar Repaint

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitimeSo 13 Nov - 17:09

Bluestar is a company that serves Southampton and Eastleigh in the South of England.
A real bluestar bus:
Bluestar Repaint Scania_new02

Repaint:
Bluestar Repaint Leftsidep

It is different on the other side Smile
Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0LX27RV
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitimeSo 13 Nov - 21:10

Nice Ride. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitimeSo 13 Nov - 21:57

Thanks, my first repaint Smile Took a while to get the images in the right places without going where the wheels were lol!

Now i dont know what to do for my next repaint pale
Nach oben Nach unten
835sedici

835sedici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1476

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitimeSo 13 Nov - 22:32

I guess, youre british?

Maybe, i don't know if something already exists, but - a classical London Doubledecker (the red lions, thats how we call them) would be a great thing. Precision; that would be my wish Smile
Tooltip: Try to use better soluted textures. Especially the "a brighter way to go" slogan is badly blurred... try to operate in higher solutions, dude. That would be great. Anyway, i like the motive, for your first repaint. Well done, anyway. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
truckersieger

truckersieger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 315

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitimeMo 14 Nov - 13:27

Hello,

Skin the Dennis Enviro in the London Style or in the Style.
Greetings from Germany
Nach oben Nach unten
mkthetimelord

mkthetimelord

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitimeMo 14 Nov - 17:07

835sedici schrieb:
I guess, youre british?

Maybe, i don't know if something already exists, but - a classical London Doubledecker (the red lions, thats how we call them) would be a great thing. Precision; that would be my wish Smile
Tooltip: Try to use better soluted textures. Especially the "a brighter way to go" slogan is badly blurred... try to operate in higher solutions, dude. That would be great. Anyway, i like the motive, for your first repaint. Well done, anyway. Smile

I use free software and the images i simply got from the internet and resized. I had to make them so small for the bus they became slightly blurred. I think for the text a different font would have helped.

Can you provide some images of one of the old london buses? I'll see what i can do for you Smile

truckersieger: Is that bus a built in OMSI bus? I need the template so i can re-skin it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

Bluestar Repaint Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Bluestar Repaint   Bluestar Repaint Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Bluestar Repaint
Seite 1 von 1