ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Converting Buses From Exsiting Games

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
qwertyqatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Empty
BeitragThema: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitimeSa 13 Nov - 23:12

Hello,

I come from a Midtown Madness Group, and we are very interested into OMSI simulator as an optinon for the future. I have been wondering, is it posible to convert our buses/Maps to be compatible with OMSI? If you are interested what program we use to make them, it is caled Zmodeler. We are also interested if the simulator will have multiplayer, or will it be possible for third party to make a seperate program to use with OMSI?
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitimeDi 16 Nov - 21:39

qwertyqatar schrieb:
Hello,

I come from a Midtown Madness Group, and we are very interested into OMSI simulator as an optinon for the future. I have been wondering, is it posible to convert our buses/Maps to be compatible with OMSI? If you are interested what program we use to make them, it is caled Zmodeler. We are also interested if the simulator will have multiplayer, or will it be possible for third party to make a seperate program to use with OMSI?

I'm in the process of checking this all out qwerty ( you remember me im gizmo from mm2sc ) Razz

Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Breadvanrender1

one such bus I've been building for mm2, but might convert over to OMSI if the tools become available before the release.
Nach oben Nach unten
qwertyqatar

Anzahl der Beiträge : 27

BeitragThema: Re: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitimeMi 17 Nov - 16:48

random.monster1981 schrieb:

( you remember me im gizmo from mm2sc ) Razz

Of Course I do silly! Any ways, thats good that you are looking into it aswell, the quality of that bus will fit right in with OMSI!
Nach oben Nach unten
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitimeSa 4 Dez - 16:05

random.monster1981 schrieb:
qwertyqatar schrieb:
Hello,

I'm in the process of checking this all out qwerty ( you remember me im gizmo from mm2sc ) Razz

Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Breadvanrender1

one such bus I've been building for mm2, but might convert over to OMSI if the tools become available before the release.

Add some smoothing, otherwise nice. (looks like blender, just don't use smoothing which adds polys)
Nach oben Nach unten
random.monster1981

Anzahl der Beiträge : 238

BeitragThema: Re: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitimeFr 17 Dez - 13:23

that is Blender, I'm new to blender so I don't know how to add smoothing yet.

Originally the bus was modelled in "Zmodeller 1.07B"

as Zmodeller is an easier to use program, has a simple interface and the fact that I am used to it, I might just continue modelling it on Zmodeller and then export it to DX format.
Nach oben Nach unten
Jacob1029

Anzahl der Beiträge : 51

BeitragThema: Re: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitimeFr 17 Dez - 20:47

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq_UpwejUD4

Google is God.

But yeah, I hate blender, what it can do is amazing and very professional but it picks the most stupid ways to do it, interface is horrible but I guess once you learn it you never forget it.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Converting Buses From Exsiting Games   Converting Buses From Exsiting Games Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Converting Buses From Exsiting Games
Seite 1 von 1