ehem. OMSI - Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.
ehem. OMSI - Forum

Dieses Forum wurde geschlossen. Das neue Forum befindet sich auf www.omnibussimulator.de/forum !

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop

Nach unten 
+17
rmrb
Startrekkevster
Airbus2257
JunGRail
cmcn121
VanHoolAG300T
kopmania
gneb
NotSure
LP1113
Janniboy
mmeepp
Pierre
Hamburger Jung
michaeldavis
wertz
b438
21 verfasser
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Nov - 15:04

b438 schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:
Oh excellent.

What about route N23 is that still part of the map or has that been renumbered and merged into other routes?

The screens look fantastic. The map is fine on my system, under windows 7 with 8GB Ram and 1GB video ram, hardly a skip except for the OMSI black screen bug.

N23 is still there, and we have three more overnight routes N8, N41 and N79, latter two of which broadly follow routes 41 and 79
Oh sounds like a proper city love the size of this map!

Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeDo 17 Nov - 18:19

hi i have found the timetable for the map but its no use how do you find out the code of the line Example: x29 etc can someone please help me as im dying to play this map!
Nach oben Nach unten
asv62

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Nov - 1:12

Reeceyboy77 schrieb:
hi i have found the timetable for the map but its no use how do you find out the code of the line Example: x29 etc can someone please help me as im dying to play this map!
Linie 2936
Route 1

Route number does not matter when you know the destination.
Nach oben Nach unten
Reeceyboy77

Reeceyboy77

Anzahl der Beiträge : 58

BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 19 Nov - 12:24

asv62 schrieb:
Reeceyboy77 schrieb:
Linie 2936
Route 1

Route number does not matter when you know the destination.

thankyou asv62 Smile just woke up this morning and had a brain wave went on there project page and you have all the lines which you can click on. would you believe it all the codes are in the line when you click on them

Example

line N23

click on the link Smile and line and route code is all there 2335 route 05 haha! i make myself laugh sometimes on how things are right in front of you and it takes me days to find them Laughing

many thanks for your help mate Smile

P.s Maybe I should start reading things Shocked

Many thanks
Reeceyboy77
Nach oben Nach unten
b438

Anzahl der Beiträge : 15

BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSo 20 Nov - 7:04

JunGRail schrieb:
By the way on that site where do you download the hanover display sim?!
Rolling Eyes

http://www.hkbrda.org/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

You can register for a free a/c at the above link, and afterwards, you can go to http://www.hkbrda.org/rddc/ to use all the simulations and downloads. Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
JunGRail

Anzahl der Beiträge : 512

BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitimeSa 3 Dez - 15:16

b438 schrieb:
JunGRail schrieb:
By the way on that site where do you download the hanover display sim?!
Rolling Eyes

http://www.hkbrda.org/forum/ucp.php?mode=register

You can register for a free a/c at the above link, and afterwards, you can go to http://www.hkbrda.org/rddc/ to use all the simulations and downloads. Smile

Cheers mate,

How is the v2 coming a long? i had a look at the screens on the website. Just asking, some of the buildings in v1 were floating in mid air, is there a way to map the terrain so it all looks joined?

Cant wait to drive on this one! Cool
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop   The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop - Seite 3 Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

The Great Richwyn v1 by Asakusa Workshop
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3